Anyone wish they were uncut?

Shakey6996

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All through my early years I was glad that I was circumcised. But my thinking has changed and now I would give anything to be intact

bxlwht4blk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well since I'm European, I don't know how it feels to be circumsized. But I do know how it feels to be uncut and it feels great. There is a lot of sensation because I have long foreskin and I can slide the skin over the head while being hard.
I do understand that people use the argument that circumcision is used for health reasons. Although it is all a matter of hygiene I guess.
Although I don't understand religious reasons. Why should you change something that God created? If you are religious of course... not my case

Reactions: Dutchstud

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am uncut. I never wanted to be cut. I am more attracted to those who are cut, especially if they are over 6.5 in. I am very visual.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread. Surprised by the amount of circumcised men who wish they weren't.

I have never wanted to be circumcised...looks weird with the foreskin missing. I can't comment for others, but it is the most pleasurable of all my body parts.

I'll stick with my cut cock. Uncut cocks are FUGLY!

I'm of the opposite opinion.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No way. Cut and glad to be. Even if I was uncut for some reason, I would have been circumcised out of my own choosing. It looks better. I have had several friends be cut as adults--college roommate (because of infection) and recently one of my friends who converted to Judaism, and they have said it is better being cut. I know that two people is hardly a scientific poll, but that is two of my own friends and I will take their word. I have had no problems being cut as an infant and being this way my whole life.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does it look better? I honestly don't understand...to me it looks completely wrong and just weird.

Ahhh....nevermind. To each their own opinion. Beauty, natural or not, is in the eye of the beholder.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No way. Cut and glad to be. Even if I was uncut for some reason, I would have been circumcised out of my own choosing. It looks better. I have had several friends be cut as adults--college roommate (because of infection) and recently one of my friends who converted to Judaism, and they have said it is better being cut. I know that two people is hardly a scientific poll, but that is two of my own friends and I will take their word. I have had no problems being cut as an infant and being this way my whole life.

Same for me. I've also a few friends who got cut as adults and they reported the same as your friends did. So why not believe them ... I'm so glad I'm cut!

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll stick with my cut cock. Uncut cocks are FUGLY!

If it's the exposed glans that makes it look better, I'm uncut and all I have to do is retract my foreskin all the way back and it would take a trained eye to tell the difference. I have the best of both worlds. :banana:

Reactions: Dutchstud

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To each his own but I wish I were natural, rather uncut. The natural condition to me is hot, plain and simple. There are some foreskins that aren't as appealing as others but I would love to have had mine.

Had no choice in the matter though.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure why this thought came to me, but I'm interested now I guess. Don't get me wrong I love the way I am but does anyone else just love the way the foreskin covers the head when stroking? Anyone not like it? I wonder what the gals prefer or find hot. Anyone uncut that would rather be cut? Sorry bout the randomness, just some evening thoughts.

Yes. If I had been given the choice, I would've chosen to be uncut.

I don't lose sleep over it, but that's the choice I would've made.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am perfectly happy with my cut cock, but then I've never experienced having a foreskin so I really don't know what I am missing. I am happy, however, to see that routine natal circumcisions are falling out of favor as it just makes sense to let every man make an adult decision about his foreskin's future.