Anyone wish they were uncut?

I have seen several threads covering this subject from different angles. I have also recently encountered an article which stated that circumcised or "cut" men suffered from anxiety and depression. Some people seem to have very strong views on this. I would not be one of them. I do not feel mutilated or shamed in any shape form or fashion. I have been circumcised for pretty much my entire life (from a day or so after birth) so I have no knowledge of any other way to be. There are arguments for both ways I suppose. I did see two or three cases when I was in the Army where guys got infections because they were unable to keep clean while deployed. I also know some men who got circumcised while they were in the Army because it was easier to maintain personal hygiene. I don't view uncircumcised men as dirty or wrong. To each his own.

Cloppo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish I could interchangeably be cut an uncut. I have had more than a few men stretch their foreskin over the head of my cock and jerk me off. I get hard hoping it will happen again someday.

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last bf was cut but very loosely. I could slide his skin halfway up his glans. He loved it and was glad he wasn't cut tighter. I'm uncut and have no idea what it would be like to be cut (and don't want to find out!)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My last bf was cut but very loosely. I could slide his skin halfway up his glans. He loved it and was glad he wasn't cut tighter. I'm uncut and have no idea what it would be like to be cut (and don't want to find out!)

I'm like that too, loose. My doc was great, he left a slight "triangle" of skin and frenulum intact, so instead of the cut going along the bottom in a straight line, it angles towards the base of my glans, and then at the "seam" along the bottom it angles back to the other side. He must have known that by leaving this it would be worth it and man, that little spot a few millimeters wide is the clit of my cock :)

But, I'd love to be uncut for a few days just to feel how good it would feel and then go back to the way I am now, I know there would be so much more stimulation and pleasure

D

deleted894563

I also am curious as to what it would b like uncut

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I definitely would prefer to be intact. I don't believe we were meant to be cut. the lovers I have had who were uncut always tended to be more sensitive and responsive. and I never meant an uncut dude who did not precum.. not so with cut men.
that is my opinion.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
Wish I knew that feeling of being uncut but have no idea can only imagine its the best way to be to keep the precum around the head

I'm uncut, and I'm so thankful and glad for it. I hadn't realize just how lucky I am to be spared that great loss...

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes!!! I love the look of an uncut cock. I have done the foreskin restoration and If I'm not mistaken I think I even have my Dr. fooled. Reason I say this is when I first went to him for physical I wore boxers and kind of let the head show more when he examined my testicles. The following year at next physical I had worn trunks, and when I dropped them the skin was over the head of my dick. This may be me just thinking that he was going to say this but he did say "I thought" then he stopped himself. I think he was going to say I thought you were circumcised. He's never brought up the subject.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've fooled a LOT of the uninformed. I'm 1/2 cut as I claim it. I was cut, but a majority of the skin (including frenumum) was kept intact. That being said...

I think I got the best of both worlds. Enough skin to cover when soft, and when hard, just enough to allow for a lot of motion / friction from the foreskin AND sex. I don't need lube when I jack off (though recently that is NOT a problem - another thread).

Ironically - all but ONE of my exes are uncut, and my husband is cut - but when he was sexually active holy CRAP he was a faucet. Again another topic - sorry. I digress. I never got crap about being uncut or cut. Some people assumed I was cut - a lot assumed I was uncut.

For the most part I'm happy with being cut, but it's the only life I know. Just aesthetically a cut dick is what chicks in my area are expecting/wanting.The "real" south still has a strong stance on circumcision.

The biggest thing that keeps me thinking about being cut is if my dick would be any bigger than it is now, which it probably would be. Numerous studies have shown uncut men have larger penises than cut men, on average. They didn't determine if the circumcision was actually the causation factor, but it seems hard to believe it isn't. More skin and more blood flow seem conducive for more size.