Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wgen i was uncut i was different from the other guys that made ne unique . I found that girls were interested in uncut cock because there was not many around where i grew up in So. California. I had a few ask me about it and dated a few of them i think they wanted to do it with a uncut cock,and i obliged but i wanted to be like my friends so i got circumcised biggest mistake i liked jacking better sex better with foreskin

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
For the most part I'm happy with being cut, but it's the only life I know. Just aesthetically a cut dick is what chicks in my area are expecting/wanting.The "real" south still has a strong stance on circumcision.

The biggest thing that keeps me thinking about being cut is if my dick would be any bigger than it is now, which it probably would be. Numerous studies have shown uncut men have larger penises than cut men, on average. They didn't determine if the circumcision was actually the causation factor, but it seems hard to believe it isn't. More skin and more blood flow seem conducive for more size.

If you check the circ stats you will find that the South has always been less Circumcisedthan the rest of the country until the West took that honor.

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really bothers me that it wasn't my decision.

Exactly! That has been my point all along. It's okay if an adult wants to modify their own body by doing anything; tattoos, piercings, and everything else including foreskin removal. But it should not be done to a non-consenting infant, unless it's absolutely medically necessary. Routine infant circumcision is not medically necessary.

Sorry if I'm a bit repetitive, but I feel very strongly about this.

rawdirt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does it matter how I feel about my foreskin? Are you trying to feel better about yourself? Perhaps you should get an education instead.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure why this thought came to me, but I'm interested now I guess. Don't get me wrong I love the way I am but does anyone else just love the way the foreskin covers the head when stroking? Anyone not like it? I wonder what the gals prefer or find hot. Anyone uncut that would rather be cut? Sorry bout the randomness, just some evening thoughts.
happy just the way i am and always have been. no complaints yet, and i have been wagging it around for a while now.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut as a "corrective measure" for hypospadia when I was 14. I wish i had it back as it makes no difference. I have had four subsiquent surgeries to "correct" my hypospadia and all circumcision would have made no improvement.