Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels so uncomfortable having my glans exposed. I started restoring my foreskin about 2 years ago and now I'm covered all the time when I'm soft. No more rubbing on my boxers and it's so much more sensitive now. Sexual pleasure greatly improved!!!!

Reactions: Dutchstud

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
It feels so uncomfortable having my glans exposed. I started restoring my foreskin about 2 years ago and now I'm covered all the time when I'm soft. No more rubbing on my boxers and it's so much more sensitive now. Sexual pleasure greatly improved!!!!
How does one restore it. I wish I was uncut too.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes , I wish I was uncut , but over a few years I have managed to stretch the skin of my penis so that flacid it is most often covered as if uncut , even if it isn't spikey at the end . After warm showers I used cream like Nivea and simply pulled the loose skin to stretch it .

Reactions: cobra8

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I love my circumcised cock (which has exquisite sensitivity BTW), sure, I'd like to see what it'd feel like having a foreskin on it, at least for a week or so. Then again, I'd like experiencing what it's like to be a woman for a week or so, even more. And I'm sure that if I were uncircumcised, I'd want to see what it'd be like without a foreskin as well.
Wouldn't it be nice to try on all the different body styles?

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense to my uncut brothers here, but I'm very pleased to be nicely cut, love it, and thankful to my parents for making that decision.
No offense taken at all. I am glad you are happy with your parents' decision. In my opinion it should be one's own decision to modify their body how they choose, not someone elses.

Reactions: Dutchstud

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The instant I knew about circumcised penises (14 yrs old) i knew that was what i wanted. It's a bit like when young children immediately identify themselves as being of the wrong gender. As soon as I knew the difference i identified my uncut status as some kind of cosmic clerical error. When i got cut at 28 i was correcting that error. Very proud to be cut although i had no long-term problems with my foreskin (just a little trouble with phimosis and adhesions in my teens).
Good for you! That is great that you had the freedom to make that choice with how you want your body to be.

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My situation is kinda strange. I LOVE circumcised penises. I'm turned on by the circumcision scars and the 'two-tone' look that a lot of circumcised cocks have. However, I am uncircumcised and would never actually get circumcised because I also have a humiliation fetish: I love to have my tiny, uncircumcised, "inferior" dick compared to "superior" huge circumcised cocks! I also love the variety out there, so I guess I love BOTH types equally. I prefer the look of circumcised, but I can't have my fetish without uncircumcised ones......

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I see Americans jacking off, I feel they miss a lot of the fun. First of all they need lube while almost every uncut cock provided precum, the inner foreskin doing the gentle distribution.

Then the Americans seem stroking the shaft more, with short jerks, while Europeans concentrate more on moving the foreskin, pulling up and down over their moist dickhead.

Americans seems wowed by using a flesight but Europeans already have their own natural fleshlight: grab wih your warm hand the warm foreskin and jerk it. No external inventions needed.

Then comes the sucking off. Giving head to uncuts is more rewarding because they seem more responsive to the one giving head. Not so strange: the hundreds of sensitive receptors in the foreskin transport a message of intense pleasure to the brain.

Then my personal experience giving head: I love the variation of sucking an uncut cock. When pulled back (just grab the balls down) it feels like a smoothly cut cock. But when not tightened, you feel the skin moving with your sucking, you can nibble with the foreskin, you can give tongue rolls under the foreskin around the head, making your partner crazy, etc. I have blowed cut dudes, boy, sometimes the thought flashed through my head I could equally have blowed a broomstick!

;-)