Anyone with morals on this site?

TheRenn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I'm obviously not an innocent person (done things I'm not proud of). Also, being I'm a quasi-member on this site, to most of the world I'm probably kind of a pervert.

So I'm not trying to be holier than thou, but are there any members here with character, or morals?

There are a few reasons I ask:

1) A lot of members talk about random hookups with hoeish women (come on, while it is a turn-on to read about women who are enthusiastic about our dicks, these women are pretty much hoes).

2) A lot of members hook up with these hoeish women while drunk, or meet them in a bar.

Now, this worries me because I would like to think that when I get married, the woman I marry will not be the type to slink away with another man because he happens to be bigger than me (I don't care how big you are, there's always someone bigger, so don't give me that bullshit).

Yet, as I read these anecdotes, that's exactly what seems to be happening (assuming these stories are true, which some probably are).

So I guess what I'm saying is, it seems like great fun to talk about different encounters and 'noches de pasion' with strange women, but this behavior seems to be anathema to a healthy, one might say, Godly relationship.

Now, I'm inexperienced in the marriage realm, so hopefully, those of you who are married can provide some insight.

I'm just a guy who wants to make ONE women very happy one day, preferably a woman who has high enough morals and self-restraint not to sleep around with other men.

My question is, "How can you safeguard against a woman cheating on you with some dumb idiot who happens to catch her fancy one day?"

I'm thinking date and marry church-going people only. That's all I've got. I haven't really come up with any other solutions yet.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
please some of them church people are the worst.
I say talk talk talk find the one you want to be with and the one that wants to be with you.
I have found in most cases you cannot be all to one person nor they to you but you can look and find one that is right for you and you are right for.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider myself moral and ethical. The circumstances that you meet a woman in will help screen out the bad ones. Never help a woman cheat on her man. She will likely do it to you. Watch your reputation. Slutty women go for guys with slutty reps. You essentialy get what you project. Project class. be a gentleman and classy women will see your a kindred spirit and go only for you.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't give with morals. I think treating people well is far more important than judging them by how they live up to your standards.

To the OP I doubt the wording of the title will get you off on a good footing. I know I read it and did a mental rolling of my eyes.

Media
haha, well its a thread title that catches the eye, I'll give you that :)
this site, and other sites I go to are all in the realm of perversion of truth, they are a bit fantastic and unreal at times... I probably wouldn't use this site to search for that special someone, but at the same time, you never know what you'll find in unexpected places! I have found a few really nice guys on here (with plenty of morals, and I am sure there are many more that I will meet over time).

Its not like your going to walk up to the girl section of a store and pick up one who catches your eye then take her home and find out she's defective. You've got to talk to and spend lots of time with a person to get an inkling for what they're like, basing your decision on that will be way more effective than most advice you can get from other people.

As for church, if you share beliefs with someone it may make it easier to get along, but only one of my parents believes in God (strongly) but they still fell in love and have been married 25 years.

Good luck,
Mike

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
As far as church going people goes, forget it. I know one chick that goes to a mega church weekly and have bible verses as her signatures in e-mails.

She used to suck my buddy off a couple times a week because she loved his big dick. Deepthroat, swallow, and everything. She's now engaged to someone else, but of course he has no idea.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
To the OP I doubt the wording of the title will get you off on a good footing. I know I read it and did a mental rolling of my eyes.
I second the :rolleyes:.

. . . . I'm thinking date and marry church-going people only. That's all I've got. I haven't really come up with any other solutions yet.
It's not necessary to be "church-going" to be a moral, ethical person. In fact, people who rely too much on the church for their moral/ethical compass - who do not make the connection to humanistic values and develop a moral/ethical compass independent of the church - are often the worst hypocrites and the worst offenders. Sometimes even worse if they move away from their faith.

BTW, if you think free sexual expression is "immoral", I wonder what you're doing here? I also wonder why your moral judgement is directed primarily at women, calling them "hoes". It's a double standard. It takes two to tango, ya know?

So I'm not trying to be holier than thou, but are there any members here with character, or morals?
But Ya Ahh, Blanche. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I have the highest of moral standards. I don't eat the cum of just anyone out of my wife's cunt. The guy must be a close friend whom I truly care about.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that you call women who enjoy sex 'hoeish' (whorish if you could spell) immediately classifies you as a 'holier than thou' judgmental person. If you are such a 'moral' individual to judge the people here, then go someplace else. Consenting adults have the right to the sexual life they wish. But, I am glad that you see yourself as such a pinnacle of virtue to denigrate others. You remind me of the quote 'A fool who opens his mouth, proves it".

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many things change in life. You can certainly be moral and true at your time in life. Things change as you age. The clock ticks off your life. You havent experienced all of what you wanted to do in your life.

You may have accomplished much in your life, but how much fun was it? The Mid-life Crisis is a coming. Yes, I went out and bought the exotic sports car I have always wanted. I have raced it both on closed tracks and on the open road with a group of us that do "Runs" for several days, only we have 4 wheels and air conditioning.

I have commissioned artists to paint canvesses to match the color of my decor. Everybody comments about my house, not because of its size but because of its beauty. BUT!

There is nothing better during your Mid-life crises than haveing a purring woman in your arms after the main event is over. I have been married now for 43 years. My wife is happy, I have cared for her well as well as our 2 children (both college graduates, Thank God). I think it's called the "Bucket List".

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
afraid not, with me
lost em eons ago chasing the Moon & Rainbows
enz
actually a strange thread topic, 3 years and 7 posts with this, do you have Plans for the New Year OP.?
btw sheila used in Au/NZ is pretty derogatory these days in some circles, i would have thought the use of the H word similar?? may be not with some.

O

OldFirm08

I consider myself moral and ethical. The circumstances that you meet a woman in will help screen out the bad ones. Never help a woman cheat on her man. She will likely do it to you. Watch your reputation. Slutty women go for guys with slutty reps. You essentialy get what you project. Project class. be a gentleman and classy women will see your a kindred spirit and go only for you.

...and have lots of money,even for those 'classy' ones. And a very large dick. I've projected class and honesty,but no money and a smaller than expected penis for decades, and it got me nowhere. Time to whore' around I guess.

cmk71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that just because is a "church going christian" it does not mean they have high morals or basic morals for that matter!

TheRenn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that you call women who enjoy sex 'hoeish' (whorish if you could spell) immediately classifies you as a 'holier than thou' judgmental person. If you are such a 'moral' individual to judge the people here, then go someplace else. Consenting adults have the right to the sexual life they wish. But, I am glad that you see yourself as such a pinnacle of virtue to denigrate others. You remind me of the quote 'A fool who opens his mouth, proves it".

I'm glad you said that because it gives me the opportunity to explain something. As my pastor would say, "It's not ME who is judging you, it's the Word of God that's judging you."

If you're rolling your eyes again, that's fine with me. And yes, I realize the title is eye-catching . . .that's why I used it.

Look, I never said you didn't have the right to do as you please. In fact, that is a right and it's God-given.

I'm simply asking a question. I'm asking the question because it's something I struggle with as well. Can sexual relations with multiple people ever really lead to a satisfying existence? And in this day and age, how can we best keep our relationships intact?

I'm assuming this is something we should all want, a satisfying and contented life and relationship with our significant other. You know, family, kids etc. Maybe I'm assuming too much.

Since you thought it was cute to end on a quote, here's one:

“With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I’ve found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying."

-Wilt Chamberlain, life-long bachelor

Listen, I'm not trying to break your balls. I'm just posing a question.

TheRenn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank you, man. Best comment so far.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have the highest of moral standards. I don't eat the cum of just anyone out of my wife's cunt. The guy must be a close friend whom I truly care about.

I think this is the greatest response to all this morals crap. True morals from my POV have nothing to do with some "God" and his fucked-up followers.

"The only evil is suffering. The only good is wisdom and compassion". The Buddha

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
{snip} "It's not ME who is judging you, it's the Word of God that's judging you." {snip}

Ahh, one of those people that believe they can say anything they want about others, and then hide behind "I'm not judging, it's God" :rolleyes:

So God approves of calling women hoe's?:cool: