Anyone with morals on this site?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The OP is grossly offensive to women. Women who enjoy sex are not whores, men who think of women in this way have a deep-seated contempt and disgust of women and female sexuality. Men who view women in this way cannot be moral, and probably cannot hope to ever have a fulfilling and healthy relationship of any duration with a woman.

Any faith which teaches this kind of contempt and hatred is a revolting hate-ideology which is immoral to the core.

A preacher who teaches these things is immoral and should be shunned by decent people.

I am a complete Atheist, I consider myself a decent human being, I try to live by the simple maxim "Do as you would be done by", I fall short of my own standards frequently, because to err is human. I can only hope to err less often as time goes by.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My morals are my own. Yours are your own. Never shall they meet in polite conversation. Treat one another with the same regard you hold for yourself and things can be much nicer all around. The OP seems to somehow lost sight of these basic paradigms in inter-personal relationships; whether one is interested in casual chat or something more deeply fulfilling. But that is why we are all here to do - help. In this case, let me get that there door for him. :D :rolleyes:

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

I'm obviously not an innocent person (done things I'm not proud of). Also, being I'm a quasi-member on this site, to most of the world I'm probably kind of a pervert.

So I'm not trying to be holier than thou, but are there any members here with character, or morals?

There are a few reasons I ask:

1) A lot of members talk about random hookups with hoeish women (come on, while it is a turn-on to read about women who are enthusiastic about our dicks, these women are pretty much hoes).

2) A lot of members hook up with these hoeish women while drunk, or meet them in a bar.

Now, this worries me because I would like to think that when I get married, the woman I marry will not be the type to slink away with another man because he happens to be bigger than me (I don't care how big you are, there's always someone bigger, so don't give me that bullshit).

Yet, as I read these anecdotes, that's exactly what seems to be happening (assuming these stories are true, which some probably are).

So I guess what I'm saying is, it seems like great fun to talk about different encounters and 'noches de pasion' with strange women, but this behavior seems to be anathema to a healthy, one might say, Godly relationship.

Now, I'm inexperienced in the marriage realm, so hopefully, those of you who are married can provide some insight.

I'm just a guy who wants to make ONE women very happy one day, preferably a woman who has high enough morals and self-restraint not to sleep around with other men.

My question is, "How can you safeguard against a woman cheating on you with some dumb idiot who happens to catch her fancy one day?"

I'm thinking date and marry church-going people only. That's all I've got. I haven't really come up with any other solutions yet.

I would hope everyone has some morals on this site, some will have more than others. Usually men are the most likely to cheat it seems. I'm not sure with your approach most church going women would be interested in you if they knew your opinions anyway.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Short answer to the OP, no (in his terms). Long answer, yes, of course, the vast majority of us. We're concerned about our fellow human beings, and don't like to see them going wrong. We offer advice and support, based on our opinions and experience. Some of that experience might seem to be outlandish and different from the norm, but it's not amoral. A truely amoral person would not even be here, they'd be busy persuing their own agenda.

YumYumCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have met guys from websites for 'booty calls". It was my choice. It does not make me immoral or a hoe... it just means I like sex. Why does liking sex and having multiple partners make you a slut or imorral, yet it is acceptable if you have just as much sex with the one guy. Double standards I think. BTW, not looking for booty calls now.. I have a BF and am faithful.

Last edited:

D_Sir Winston Choadhill

Account Disabled
Media
Your religion is a personal matter - I guess you could discuss it with your priest but everyone has their own moral code derived from their own experiences, personal history and values - society in general has a rough consensus on what is right and wrong and we use that to create our laws - but the concepts of morals or character is far too broad to really be of much use in terms of judging people.

For example I am very liberal in my views on sex and sexuality - I believe that any interaction between willing and consenting adults is acceptable. For me personally I also strongly believe in the concept of a monogamous relationship but that is for me only, I don't believe it is the only path or a better path than any others persons. I think the kind of person who would judge another person evil, bad or perverted because of the harmless things they choose to in the privacy of their own homes is more likely the immoral person here...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My question is, "How can you safeguard against a woman cheating on you with some dumb idiot who happens to catch her fancy one day?"

As a guy with morals, who doesn't screw around, I can answer you...

It comes down to seeing the world as it really is and taking responsibility for your own shit.

Because, if your woman cheats on you with some other guy, it is ALWAYS your fault.

There are only two reasons such a thing would happen...

A- She is a woman who is untrue... in which case, hey, YOU were the one who Picked her... so its your own fault for being such a poor judge of character.

or B- She was not getting what she needed from you... in which case it is also your fault for not meeting her needs.

Get it? So, If you pick a woman who is true, And you are holding your end up in the relationship, then you need never fear her straying.

What it comes down to is this... do you have what it takes to keep a good woman?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say being moral has only a passing relationship with how many people you have sex with, or on what basis. What's more important, morally, is that you don't rip any of them off, emotionally or in any other way - eg, pretend to love them in order to get into their pants, or enter a sexual transaction and then short-change them.

Somewhere I saw a groupie write about having sex with a celebrity and then stealing his wallet - I think the first part is fine, but I'm shocked that she can be so shameless about the second.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(if you ask me, Judaism-Christianity-Islam are like Acts I,II, and III of the same play).
If Christianity is Act III of the three act play, should we conclude from that it provides the final resolution and supercedes the acts that came before, namely Judaism and Islam?
TheRenn got the order right (but he didn't seem to understand it himself), Islam (c630 CE) would be Act III.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But I'm not dense. I understand that everyone goes about trying to understand the world around them in different ways. There's no one right path to going about having a relationship with the Creator. Whether someone goes about doing this via Judaism, Christianity, Islam, or any other religion is irrelevant (if you ask me, Judaism-Christianity-Islam are like Acts I,II, and III of the same play).
I love it when someone assumes that
1) There is a Creator
2) Everyone is going about having a relationship with the Creator
3) there are right and wrong paths about having a relationship with the Creator
4) the main ways of going about having a relationship with the Creator are Judaism, Christianity and Islam (but that's all right because they are like acts of the same play) and then there are other religions
5) all the other religions are ways to go about having a relationship with the Creator
- and then says "I'm not dense".
(I happen to disagree with assumptions 1-5. Guess I must just be dense.)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
TheRenn got the order right (but he didn't seem to understand it himself), Islam (c630 CE) would be Act III.
I actually knew the chronology, but I was originally trying to ask the OP if he thought Christianity was preeminent among world religions. I realized later that in revising my post I had misphrased, but by then it was too late to edit and clarify. I've been holding my breath ever since waiting for some smartass to (justifiably) put me right. Nothing gets past you, does it Snozz? :wink:

Regardless, I'm a little skeptical the OP is quite as universal and all-inclusive in his religious views as he claims. In my experience with fundamentalist "one way" Christians, though they may give PC lip service to a broader ecumenical view in a disingenuous attempt to appear less rigid, they believe theirs is the "one true religion".

Interestingly that arguement is one that is quite widely espoused by some of the more extreme muslims clerics in the arabic speaking world... so your in some good company there with that reasoning maxcok...
Well I appreciate the assist, but I'm not so sure I'd call that "good company".
At any rate, I hooked myself on that one and I'll have to live with it. I'm blaming the holiday "punch". ;-)

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is TheRenn reading? Sir, your thinking is clouded by your own preconceptions of women as a life form completely alien to you yet subjecting you to strange biological cravings you feel threatened by. You have alienated yourself too much from your own Nature. You may have abstained from sexual activity for too long and are in danger of becoming mentally unbalanced.

Have compassion upon yourself and begin practicing therapeutic masturbation and self-massage. You will find you will become more rational and humane overall, toward both sexes.

Yes, sex is both natural and sacred. And that is morality too.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the OP is a dolt. This is a sex forum, so what does he expect? lol.. I know he is a troll, but since this forum is dedicated to sex, it lends to people expressing sexual topics and being (per his standards) promiscuous.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
So, liking sex is immoral? This is just xtian (or mohammedan) conditioning which runs counter to natural human inclinations; the pre-xtian pagan world wouldn't have understood the OP's point at all. I imagine he's some sort of religious freak trying to get off on how immoral everyone here is. Sad, very sad.

Sex is there to be enjoyed. If you want it and the other person wants it, then do it, have fun and forget the religious nutters. You'll certainly be having more fun than them!