Anyone within an hour or so of Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Sandy_Krautch, Sep 28, 2009.

1. D_Sandy_Krautch

D_Sandy_Krautch New Member

I'm moving to Roswell in November. Anyone have any suggestions of what to do? Places to go? I've visited before but I really don't know much about the area. :smile:

2. kris_1295

kris_1295 New Member

Albums:
    im actually originally from Roswell. been out of town for a while but its home. ATL is great. buckhead scene, highlands, midtown, etc. much to do. are you curious about running into some hung men in roswell...?? check out my profile if youre curious...

3. daveyjonez

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 26 m and just moved here from Florida. Looking for friends and things to do as well...

4. hugethirteen

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hey 24/m/atlanta with 13 inches :) If you want to see me on cam or talk let me know. I just moved to ATL to.

5. D_Cyprius Slapwilly

D_Cyprius Slapwilly New Member

There's lots to do if you've never seen the sights before. I live about 30 minutes north of downtown. Roswell's a pretty nice suburb, but if you go into the city my two favorite places to hang out are the Masquerade and MJQ. What kinds of things are you in to?

6. LCTop

LCTop New Member

Albums:
    I've lived in the Atlanta area all my life (so far...lol). Too bad you're not gonna be here this weekend for Gay Pride / Halloween. Gonna be in Piedmont Park again. WOO HOO!

Draft saved Draft deleted