Anypne see the Berkley protest?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not one pair of firm breasts OR a cock worth mentioning in the whole bunch. But I gotta' give 'em credit.............it takes guts. After all, it is Berkley.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
On another thread, the discussion was nudist colonies and such. What kind of people do you see there?

THESE KIND OF PEOPLE! Not Brad Pitt, Matt Lawrence, or Vin Diesel. Or Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, etc. Noooooo. You see old, fat, gross slops like this. Still wanna go?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BlastOff123@Jul 29 2005, 08:56 PM
On another thread, the discussion was nudist colonies and such. What kind of people do you see there?

THESE KIND OF PEOPLE! Not Brad Pitt, Matt Lawrence, or Vin Diesel. Or Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, etc. Noooooo. You see old, fat, gross slops like this. Still wanna go?
[post=333250]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep. I'll fit right in. In fact, would probably make the "hot" list given the competition.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by smallman@Jul 29 2005, 10:47 PM
The male protestors deff were not large men, and the women...well... see for yourself.

Fucking hippies.
[post=333108]Quoted post[/post]​

First off what exactly is the problem with hippies? Some of my best friends from the old days were hippies (before they went on to become corporate bigshots). I myself never made it to the hippy stage since I was a boozer and not a peace and love and drugs sort (not that all hippies were into drugs, they weren't) but I was alive and semi-comatose during those times so I remember them well.

Next off is the entire naked body. Everyone has the body they have and just about every body is beautiful to someone. Not only are these people willing to show their body as it is they are willing to stand up for something they believe in.

Your comments about it being horrifying remind me of that old Twilight Zone episode where the woman was going through reconstructive surgery one last time in an attempt to make her 'beautiful' as society had set up its own standards. At the end of the episode after the bandages are removed from her face she screams in horror and runs off down the corridors of the hospital. Finally we see her face and she is what most in our world would consider to be stunningly gorgeous; however where she is, it is considered offensively ugly. We then see the medical staff and they have faces and noses which seem almost ugly according to current human standards.
Here take a gander for yourself.
Eye Of The Beholder

Twilight Zone

Bottom line is this: You are not forced to parade around naked, you are not forced to go to a protest rally that is supporting a cause you do not agree with--or for that matter to attend a rally which does agree with your views. You are not required to go. Lastly, if you see something which turns your stomach in knots, do yourself a big favor and stop looking, you aren't required to stare and gawk.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFLMAO... I find it amusing, actually...:rofl:

:think:

but it would've gotten more looks from people if it were a mob of LPSG members rather than old people... Yep... I think we should have a day where we all travel to a big city and march along the road with signs to support LPSG... it would be a lot of fun... and more interesting as people looked at us with interest rather than horror...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Onslow@Jul 30 2005, 04:23 AM
First off what exactly is the problem with hippies?
[post=333323]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, let's see: Their hypocrisy, their crazy plans to save the world by not bathing and not eating meat, their holier-than-thou attitudes. Them.