1 1150724 Guest 1150724, Dec 10, 2018 #1 He is adorable, I don’t know if he is gay but he is so hot and cute at the same time.
BillM LPSG Legend Gold Platinum Gold Media: 7 Joined Dec 14, 2015 Posts 176,613 Media 7 Likes 590,987 Points 558 Location Beverly Hills (California, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male BillM, Dec 10, 2018 #2 Reactions: Dr.Fever, papisito69, poiuytrewqmnbv and 1 other person
1 1150724 Guest 1150724, Dec 10, 2018 #3 BillM said: Click to expand... I should’ve been clearer with my request I guess
BillM LPSG Legend Gold Platinum Gold Media: 7 Joined Dec 14, 2015 Posts 176,613 Media 7 Likes 590,987 Points 558 Location Beverly Hills (California, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male BillM, Dec 10, 2018 #4 TurkishFella said: I should’ve been clearer with my request I guess Click to expand... No I understand you are looking for cock photos of him just thought I post a few photos of him since this is a thread on him!! Reactions: TurkishFella
TurkishFella said: I should’ve been clearer with my request I guess Click to expand... No I understand you are looking for cock photos of him just thought I post a few photos of him since this is a thread on him!!