Anything missing in your relationships?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Some folks are like me and COTD, we enjoy a drink over a dinner with good conversation. Retire home earlier than everyone else so we can catch some nerdy science show on Discovery Channel....

Love the idea of someone looking forward to us coming home. Look forward to someone coming home to us. And most of all: Hate trying to be groceries for 1.

I was definitely built for companionship/significant othership (obviously since i got married about 8 months after my 18th birthday. I aspired to settle down.

ah the good ol days.

o and madamoiselle rouge , national geographic , discovery channel , TLC , history channel and animal planet replay all teh shows from teh prior night during 12 am to about 5 am. but to be a legit closet-nerd , you gotta have teh national geographic subsctiptions.

eventually i will join the best of you and sit at home watching shark week on the discovery channel with a significant other. i just have to find him first :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The only thing missing from my relationship is proximity.

He meets all my needs, emotional and physical, and even fulfils some I didn't know I had! Which is nice :smile:

When we're on the same continent I have no complaints whatsoever...