Anything on alex king the photographer?

austinrydell

Legendary Member
Media
Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if you know what this sites for? Don't think anyone shares OF stuff on here after getting consent sorta ruins the point of an OF...
Yeah, that’s why I didn’t post the full pictures? I’m not sharing them. So if the preview pics aren’t enough for you, sorry.

jmackenzie0101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, that’s why I didn’t post the full pictures? I’m not sharing them. So if the preview pics aren’t enough for you, sorry.
Exactly! I come here to see if there’s stuff being posted by others but I certainly don’t expect or demand others to post content here that they paid for. If y’all wanna see the full content, just pay the like $20 a month, stop leeching off others and give Alex the payment he’s due. If he wanted anyone and everyone to see his stuff for free, he’d post it on Twitter, not on OF. We’re lucky if anyone even posts censored stuff from the OF here, let alone full pics and videos from the OF.

Macho_maker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God everyone's so quick to point the 'stop demanding' card .. no one's demanding :joy:stop getting precious.

I take it you still don't know what this site is for though lol. Pretty much all threads are about asking for pictures..

I'm thankful for anything , just thought the asking for permission was hilarious

jmackenzie0101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
God everyone's so quick to point the 'stop demanding' card .. no one's demanding :joy:stop getting precious.

I take it you still don't know what this site is for though lol. Pretty much all threads are about asking for pictures..

I'm thankful for anything , just thought the asking for permission was hilarious
Just cause a lot of people on here are greedy beggars, doesn’t make it right...

Reactions: austinrydell

jmackenzie0101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Taking stuff from OF and posting it here in its entirety is theft and I don’t condone it at all. Posting things censored like a preview is one thing but it is unfair on content creators who should be earning for their content but are missing out because of bandits who want to resell material and get a profit for themselves, or who repost here in full for free because they want the clout and attention.

Reactions: austinrydell

austinrydell

Legendary Member
Media
Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn’t mean for it to come across as me asking his permission for anything. I’m not an idiot, I understand what the point of having an OnlyFans is.

What I meant is that I wasn’t going to post the uncensored pics, unless (by a random act of god) he had decided to send out a message that said “hey share my nudes!”

Reactions: jmackenzie0101