Anything On Guilherme Filpo

sj408subworship

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hes bi or straight but G4P(can u call that bi??) Hes shown several IG stories that show off a big package on soft. But hes also staying at a gay couples place who also train him. Super good deal if u ask me; live in a sweet area free, everything paid for, training and Bodybuilding assist, and in return you get sucked off(u know that muscle ass gets rimmed too) by two mouths after training sessions/ at night.

AlphaLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hes bi or straight but G4P(can u call that bi??) Hes shown several IG stories that show off a big package on soft. But hes also staying at a gay couples place who also train him. Super good deal if u ask me; live in a sweet area free, everything paid for, training and Bodybuilding assist, and in return you get sucked off(u know that muscle ass gets rimmed too) by two mouths after training sessions/ at night.
Isn't he dating a girl currently and living in California? or is back in Brazil right now?

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz

Metalboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lmao this is ridiculous. Let me help people online who think this was real disprove that:
1) It looks like he if anything he trains the gay couple, or is their lifting buddy. He's a full time trainer/influencer, posts on his story what workouts he does, and the other two do work in other fields. The other way around wouldn't make sense.
2) From his stories it seems like he lives at some mansion with a cat. The couple, from what I saw in their posts, lived at a different location. Seems like they only gym together.
3) I don't think his girlfriends would have approved of that living situation lmao. And he lived in florida and mexico for a time.