anything sexual you miss about your ex(es)?

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss some sexual things from a few of my exes.

One that had a tiny waist and huge natural boobs, that loved to blow me anywhere, anytime and loved to get cum all over her.

Another that loved to watch me with her friends.

Another that love to record almost every sex encounter we ever had, loved some hardcore S+M, and would beg for me to 'make' her go ass to mouth.

But other than sexually, there is not much I miss about most of them.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My former gf - I miss how soft and warm she was when we were lying naked, skin to skin. I miss the total exhilaration of being able to make her cum multiple times, just knowing that I was pleasing her. I miss being able to sink my face in her tits and how her nipples would get so hard and sensitive. could go on and on. She was incredible at love making. Never had the feeling that I was just getting my rocks off while she was "just there". So many things sexually that I miss about her, but some very important things emotional that I don't miss.

My ex-wife - NOTHING!!

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While my wife satisfies all of my sexual needs and then some, I'd still love to hook up with my long lost girlfriend - 'twas my first, in fact - as I used to love the sexy stories she'd tell about her slutty adventures whilst we mere masturbating each other. Oh, that and she had braces on her teeth, which makes for a most marvelous cock grazing blowjob!

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
one of my ex girlfriend rode me in one positon my wife wont do, i'd be on my back, my leg sup like i'm doing leg lefts, my dick in her, my feet on here ass pushing her in and out of m e,,,fucking hot

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had one ex-GF who was very small-featured. She really enjoyed well... anything that I enjoyed. I used have her get on her knees, spread my legs, stand over her, grab her head with both of my hands, and then vigorously face fuck her until she either gagged to the point of throwing up, or I came, usually all over her face and tits. That, and even though she's one of the smallest girls I've ever had sex with, she loved anal... after we worked on it for awhile.

Utterly crazy in the head, but I kinda think that's why she was so good in bed. Few inhibitions, and I think she had daddy issues and had to please me at any cost.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The willingness to let me touch her and have her anywhere, we even tried it on the train coming back from Chicago once. She was a lot of fun and felt absolutely amazing, I don't know if there was a certain bend in her pussy but if I pushed into her from the right angle it was TIGHT. I had a hard time getting her to come from my cock but she said I had magic hands and I loved to play with her pussy.
She was shorter and had an awesome figure, a nice big (but not too big) butt and awesomely shaped legs. I was in love with her lower body and her pert but small boobs and her lovely hands and her awesome misty grey-blue eyes... Ok so I thought she was lovely and adorable.
What I think I loved and miss the most though, is just her total need to be physically intimate with me, just laying together snuggling, her cradled in my arms or laying on top of me, our legs intertwined. I absolutely loved that. Seems like many of our exes in this thread were head cases and she was no exception, but the sad part of me still misses her (I gots no one now) and I still love her but I really don't want to deal with any more of her shit until she grows up. A LOT. Gotta fight the feelings of wanting to get back together with her. Maybe I'm too caring for my own good.

Reactions: Milkdudd

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had one ex who loved the taste of my cum and always wanted me to shoot in her mouth. My current girl isn't really into eating cum, but gives the best blow jobs. If she could get used to the taste of my cum, I wouldn't miss that part of it at all.

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
36DD with big nipples and she just loved to suck a cock. She was fantastic at it. I called her The "Queen of the Cocksuckers". She liked that.

I still have her number, think I might give her a call.

Last edited:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, a lot of missed head-givers. My ex gave me head once, that was it. I'd go down on her all the time, but zilch for me. Then she told me one time awhile back that she got drunk and was "doing stuff" with this hot guy she knew but she wouldn't say what. Probably giving him a blowjob.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I miss her perfect ass and thigh gap. It's a very minor thing and it's not like I find people who don't have it unattractive, but it's a nice touch on a person's body when you can see their asscheeks peek out and meet from behind their genitalia.

Pic of a nude model for those who don't understand. amateur-eufrat-DLKo6m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: EGR1972

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Difficult to say "ex" to my first gf, who passed away on Oct. 16th 1997. She was the love of my life. Petite girl (5'2 - 1,58cm) who gave so much energy and laughs. Beautiful half long red hair, small boobies with puffy nipples and a tight pussy. A bomb in bed.

Reactions: brandon38