Anything to brag about PUSSY?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bragging about penis size is very common everywhere. So, I'm wondering if people have anything to brag about pussies? At least in your friend circles....

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Oh yes!

My pussy is called Archie and he is ginger and white and is smooth and beautiful.He talks,well at least he sounds like he does,and waves with his paws outstretched.He sunbathes by the apple tree in the garden and opens the door with his paw when he wants to come in.When he is hungry he sits by his food pantry and puts his nose on the pouch of food that he wants.

My pussy is the best.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Looks are important. I dunno. Theres far more to brag about than size of cocks. So i assume there is alot to brag about in vags. My Ex had a small mole like just to the left of hers and it was beyond cute. I liked it.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can brag about my wife's pussy, and the number of other guys who have fucked it. Does that count?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife's pussy can suck my dick with her vaginal muscles when she cums... It's more an involuntary form of pompoir. I especially love it when she does it as I cum. It feels like she's reaching inside me and pulling out my semen.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There have been bragging threads over in Womens Issues now and then. Most memorably, How sensitive is your Cunt? Also, can your cunt read Braille?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't brag. Its lane.

You mean this sarcastically, right? Because this is a penis site with a forum called "Show Off."

There have been bragging threads over in Womens Issues now and then. Most memorably, How sensitive is your Cunt? Also, can your cunt read Braille?

That's hilarious!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bragging and showing off are different. I seperate the two.

Are you seriously saying that if the thread were titled "Show Off What's Great About Pussy?" then you wouldn't be complaining?

Splitting hairs, aren't we, in order to keep the pussy down?

Love the pussy!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to see a clit so big as a 0.5" to 1"'
The biggest I saw in IRL was a very small pea. Mostly it's just a little point.
Also the inner labia must be 1cm to 3cm outcoming, a kinder pussy can never get me hot.
The only bragging that I hear on fora is how tight and how they have a kinder pussy. Not for me.