Anything to brag about PUSSY?

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well im very proud of mine its very tight and no man can last more then 5 seconds in it because I have what they call an elastic one lol

no matter how hard it gets banged it springs back to its original 0.5 cm hole and rips forskins off lol

Oh and its always wet lol

My x wife used to brag about her pussy and about how anyone she was ever with always said it was better than anyone else. She never got lose not even after having a baby. The first time we had sex we of course used a condom and it made squeeking noises. I honestly do not think her pussy is the best and sex with her was boring as she was an expert at cumming easily and then she would get chills almost pass out and want to stop........it sucked.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anyone love big Mons Pubis? Big, I mean thick pad and as broad as my palm.
Yes, my wife has a really broad and full Mons Pubis, and a type 3 pussy! Her pussy has got my attention through her tight jean since the first day we have met.

Oh...yes...her pussy scent is similar to red roses too!
Just to think about her pussy, I'm so horny now ........Chzzzz...

Last edited:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My pussy gets rave reviews...on taste, aesthetics, feel and that it can handle big cocks and never gets enough of them. My pussy is the juiciest and makes puddles...it'll even squirt on occasion.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pussy gets rave reviews...on taste, aesthetics, feel and that it can handle big cocks and never gets enough of them. My pussy is the juiciest and makes puddles...it'll even squirt on occasion.

Based on your post I'D give your pussy rave reviews!!! Nothing like a pussy that gets sopping wet and I'm down there lapping it up

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my vagina folded 1000 origami cranes.

she hasn't used her wish yet.

she advises everyone to stay on her good side.