Anyway to make a penis smaller?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am going to take this question seriously. I can tell you that most of the really bad penis enlargement surgeons are absolute experts at doing just that. If the lengthening procedure is done badly, there is a condition of the ligament structures called retraction. One can easily turn a 6 inch erection into a 3 inch erection if this takes place.

There is no intentional penis reduction procedures that I am aware of however.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a weird thought. What about doing something the oppisite of vaccuming. Still a tube, but compression instead. You pump air into the tube forcing the penis to compress. Like I said, I doubt it would work, just a funny way to think about it.

The tube would probably shoot off like a rocket!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If you never masturbate, avoid situations that get you sexually aroused, live a stressful life, have a poor diet, don't do any exercise etc. Your cock will eventually shrink.

popozao12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would you want it smaller? You can control the depth of penetration of if it's the length that matters.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I understand the wish to be smaller. I think if I were not so big, it would have made my sexual relationship with my wife better. It has always been hard for her to accomodate my girth and she can very rarely stand to take my whole length. I think it has made sex less enjoyable for both of us. In fact I am pretty sure of it.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steroides, or is that just a myth?

Body builders who use a lot of steroids end up with smaller balls because the additional testosterone causes the balls to stop working. I don't think steroids would be likely to make the penis smaller.

The only non surgical way to reduce penis size that I can think of, would be to take testosterone reducing drugs. This will cause lowered libido and fewer/weaker erections. The penis will become smaller if it does not get regular erections.