APB Where is Mme Zora?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi All!

Has anyone other than me noticed that one of our favorite posters, Mme Zora has been quiet for that last few days? Has anyone talked with her? I hope she wasnt driven away by you know who. I have heard some theories, but if anyone knows let this inquiring mind know too, please!!

Naughty

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually, i think she's got some issues with her apartment being flooded. Not to worry, she hasn't abandoned us for good....just a short while.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I'd noticed as well. I wasn't gonna worry just yet. I figure maybe she'd gone on vacation to the Carolinas ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the update TexAssGirl....I was gettin' kind of worried and thought about emailing her.....but don't want to intrude. She's had enough "unwanted" attention around here. Certainly don't want her going away. :D

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 13 2004, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the update TexAssGirl....I was gettin' kind of worried and thought about emailing her.....but don't want to intrude. She's had enough "unwanted" attention around here. Certainly don't want her going away. :D
you're welcome darlin'

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, you guys are so awesome- I'd never leave ya. Texass was right, my place got flooded and I had to move abruptly. I've been offline all week and going thru withdrawals. I got a great new place and I'm getting settled in slowly, new friends, new surroundings. My costumes are selling better here, so over all it has been a good week. Sheesh, this shit sounds like shit should be on live journal- sorry for the editorial. Good to be back, I only have access to the internet through the local coffe shop at the moment, but I'll get on when I can.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 16 2004, 03:00 PM
Believe me, I would have MUCH preferred a trip to the Carolinas.......
Mme Zora, I feel from you --

My apartment flooded in November '98. Not rain, but sewage -- a line burst just a few yards away from my building, and I was on the bottom floor at the time. Talk about gross!

You've probably had a lot of sentimental/irreplaceable objects damaged. Check out this page which has some tips on salvaging water-damaged books, photographs, clothing, etc.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess I was lucky in that respect, I didn't lose much of sentimental value. I lost a lot of my "fat clothes" from before I lost weight, which was okay. The worst thing I lost was about $500 worth of fabric for my costumes that was a rather devastating blow, but I will replace it little by little. I moved to another city and am making better money already, so I think it was a good thing in the long run, I was so fucking tired of Cincinnati and all the grossly conservative politics anyway. I've already been to a couple parties and met some great people, I'm very happy to have made it out of that god-forsaken place- can't imagine why I didn't do it sooner! I sure have missed all my well-hung bruthas and sassy sistas from this site tho, glad to be back and settling in to my new life here.