APB Where is Mme Zora?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear adversity brought something new and wonderful! It just wasn't the same around here without you. So, say "kiss my ass" to Cinci and go conquer new horizons! Where is the new horizon? Love ya, KG. :wub:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I had kind of a funny introduction at my first party here, somewhat because of this site. I've told some of my friends about it, because I hear a lot of interesting things on here that I like to share with ppl in the real world, so I'm kinda getting the reputation of being the "girl who likes big dicks" in real life, which is hilarious. Some of my friends are even "birddogging" for me. So I got to this party late after I sold costumes and as soon as I walked in, this guy I know yellls across the room, pointing to the guy next to him "Jana, this is the guy I was telling you about- he has a big dick!" Needless to say, the whole room fell out in raucous laughter, seems everyone there already knew. Before long, most of the people male and female were in my stripper's costumes, then nothing at all. I stayed in my long gown all night, seemed funnier that way for some reason. Anyway, I got to see lots of young skinny boys naked for a long time, I love this country!