Apollo from Dancing with the Stars

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit, though I never watched Dancing with the Stars before, I got forced into it one night by my parents, and it kinda of caught me, and so now I am watching it every week.:redface:

To me, the best looking person on the show is Apollo. I find him to be a very attractive man. He's a hell of a dancer too.:tongue:

I'd sure like to see more of him. I'd kill to see a pic of him naked. The curiousity is killing me. I wonder what his sexuality is also? He gives off a bit of a girly/feminine vibe to me.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dang him. No Matter how hung, no matter what orientation, ,,,,,
The Man is one sexy creature.

Marry me, Sir A! (call first!)

Bryan, in San Antonio.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At first I thought he was too boi-ish, no sex appeal for me....then I saw those upper legs and buns...:eek: ...gimme gimme!

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started a thread about this 2-20-2006. I think during the Winter Olympics. Some good links were given to me at that time. He is cute. Reference this old thread for some pics.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was surprised to find out he's Asian. Very interesting looking and I Love the way he's allways in entertain mode. But I think Laila and Joey are gonna make the finals.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just adding my name to the list of you all that think he is eatable. i'd cut off my left ball for 10 minutes with this guy. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.