Apology to LPSG

H8Monga: I would like to extend an apology to everyone here at LPSG for causing a hostile atmosphere. I apologize for anything I've said that has been hurtful or considered threatening.

Contrary to what some of you believe, I did not come here to cause a stir. I wanted to be inconspicuous but as I returned and read some of the post, I had to add my point of view from what I have seen and experienced. True, I have made generalizations and sought to burst some egos. I have stated I have nothing against hung guys in general. I do wish to be one of you but it's not meant to be as it's not meant for me to have blue eyes (not that I wanted blue eyes, but to make a point).

I have read that some of you think I post as much as I do that I have an agenda to take over as well. Although it'd be nice to be #1, that is not the reason for my many postings. It's just what I'm used to doing at forums. We get along very well there and each post sparks a discussion and sometimes debate. I see no problem in that and it is never boring. Sometimes we do get riled up, but it's resolved and we're still friends. I see this is a different place and you do not seem to want that so I'll have to adapt.

To those of you who have offered help and advice, I thank you. Believe it or not you have helped in many ways. It may not show as you may like, but it is a long process just as how I became as insecure as I am. I thank those who have told me it's me who matters most. That helps too.

Yes, I can be negative. I've heard it for the last few years. I do not always see the good in some things, this I had an argument tonight with my mother. I really wish I knew how not to zoom in on negative aspects so readily. I don't see the positive in me being "unhung" and nothing has reaffirmed it firmly. However, I have learned it's not as glamorous as I thought to be hung. Although, I still wish I had a little bit more, not a lot. I yearn for the reactions you get and the attention. I have learned a lot here which is a main reason why I come, along with offering my point of view from my experiences, I'm trying to understand, and I like the people and interaction.

I am far from a jerk, If you got to know me, you'll find the rest of me greatly overshadows what you've seen here. I know it's not a great first impression, but I implore you for your forgiveness and a second chance. I am tired of feeling I'm fighting a war since that is not typical of me. I am far from a belligerent person. I am shy and quiet in person, but very fun to be with once I warm up to you.

There are no falsehoods in the above. I have offered the utmost of sincerity of my feelings. The experiences and feelings dealing with myself expressed in my posts are genuine. Some of you may have your minds made up and will not listen. For you I have much to prove. Actions speak louder than words; please grant me the chance to demonstrate.

Once again, I surrender my apology to the forum as a whole and especially to those I have hurt. Please accept my regrets. I have hopes that we can get along and be good friends.

- Hapi Papi

gigantikok: We've heard all this before, stop repeating it and stop worrying about it. You're honestly over exxagerating, and over thinking your problems. And to the people who don't like you, well, fuck them. But you really need to stop being so melo-dramatic.

H8Monga: Haha, gigantikok, I've heard melo-dramatic before. Sorry.  :-[  But given the posts about me and the way things seem to be unraveling, I needed to. It needs to end and I am making amends. I will try harder to accept myself and not step on anyone's toes.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont take all this on yourself.

Believe me, you are not the sole cause
of anything.

Its all good.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It's okay.

Apology accepted.

I can't speak for everyone here (nor would I.)

But, I'm willing for us ALL to move forward now.

I very much appreciate honesty and candor.

So, I believe those of you who have come forward.

[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1050306436;start=0#0 date=04/14/03 at 00:47:16]

"...Sometimes we do get riled up, but it's resolved and we're still friends. I see this is a different place and you do not seem to want that so I'll have to adapt..."

[/quote]

The LPSG very much IS a "different place" and being "riled up" has NEVER gone over well here....with our members and for that matter, ANYONE who even "visits" and eventually joins us. Negative tones breed bad impressions of what we try to do here...and that's to help and encourage.

In cyberspace, there are many sites about sexual matters and one dealing with "large penises" is not readily taken as too serious. This forum, through the course of time, HAS taken the subject of a large penis seriously....VERY seriously and I think many of us long-time members jealously guard our reputation to be credible. That is one of my concerns anyway.

There really is no time for (too much) foolishness.

That would include wasted time "pacifying" and making up for wounded pride, egos, etc. and even rationalizing about what causes those feelings. We can't (and really shouldn't get into all that kind of thing here).

Indeed, let's try to now "move on" fellas. :)

Ineligible: Thanks for saying this, Hapi Papi. I'm a "glass is half empty" person myself. I think we make good proof-readers, and there is a need for people who can point out the flaws everyone else is glossing over; but we miss out on a lot, too.

I think one cause of being overly melodramatic is not having the self-confidence to say "this doesn't really matter to me".

Anyway, as benderten points out, life is too short for anguished overanalysis of the past; let's get on with the matter in hand (so to speak).