Apology

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a thread the other day that wasn't well received. Some members of this site were offended by the topic and things were said by me that perhaps shouldn't have been said. I have been a member of this site for a long time and I have never disrespect anyone on here. When there is a thread I don't agree with, I won't post a response so I won't say something that could be taken the wrong way. I should have given more thought before I started the thread, but being that this is a website about sex, I felt it was okay. Nevertheless, if I offended anyone or insulted anyone with the things that I said, I want to offer an apology to them. I am not here for that, I enjoy this site and that isn't my style to offend people or talk down or insulting to them. Peace.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Things happen, conversations get heated. Don't spend too much time caught in it all. You have owned up to it and apologized, now we can move on.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If they can't handle your personal life fuck em.

Hoss, the link in your signature to the best song ever no longer is functioning. FYI.

Took care of it just now. Thanx again achillesx for letting me know it had gone bad. It's updated.