Apology

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by 9incut, Jul 16, 2008.

1. 9incut

9incut New Member

I would like to aplogize to all of the admins and all of the members. I did not want it to come to the little bit of confrontation that it did tonight with Jasondawgxxx. I lost my temper a little. After my last post. I realized that I should not be stepping to that level and I again apologize. I am much older and know when I am being taunted. From now on, I will just let his comments slide off. I hope that my apology will be accepted.

2. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

:smile:Remember the name of this thread ..celebrity ENDOWMENT :smile:
    twinkers pushed it waaay down.
    catch up, :wink:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Above is one of your posts.Taunts? Who taunted you? Just remember what you have posted before you point fingers.Ciao,Jason.:smile:

3. 9incut

9incut New Member

And this is the point I'm trying to prove. I can't even move away from that section to make an aplogy to the rest of boards members without him following. I make no attempts to apologize to him because I feel there is no need to, but the way that it was handled should not have to be viewed by everyone and he continues to push it on.

Again I apologize, and I even apologize for him for him not realizing this.

4. Smartalk

Gold Member

There is a wise saying 9incut "Accept defeat and offer them the victory" It takes a greater person to back down, than one who has to have the last word. I thought the intention of this site was for like minded people to have mutual fun and enjoyment together. Instead we find people, although a small minority only see pleasure or enjoyment in condeming or criticising other members efforts, contributions to the postings etc. Remember we were all once new to this site and took time to find our way round, I bet there are very few memebers who have posted something under the wrong heading. To some frustrating, but does it really matter. It is only through members contributions to the forums etc that this GREAT site exists. If people are constantly challeneged they will feel less inclined or even stop contributing there thoughts, opinins, picture etc. I for one think it is a brilliant site and a credit to the people who came up with the consept and made and make the site possible. This world would be a far happier place if people put, and respected others, more than themselves.

Ok I'm getting off my soap box, but have to say I have gained alot of knowledge and insite from this site and hope in continues in the vain it was intended.

I love you all and thank you for allowing me to be a member of this site.

Smartalk xx

5. naughty

Gold Member

Thank you, 9incut,It does indeed take a bigger person to apologize even when you feel duly and rightfully vexed. I know it takes a lot. You have made my day. Thank you.

JasonDawgxxx,
    ,Think about your response to this the next time you chose to report someone who you feel has offended you. None of us can have it both ways.

6. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Naughty dear.Maybe next time do some research into said matter before sounding off.It would be helpful if you knew what lead up to this.Thanks Jason.

7. VKAY

VKAY New Member

Even though you have apologised, I still don't think you believe you're in the wrong. Remeber - if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all!!!

People like me and Jason try exceptionally hard to please people on here because we want to give the Celebrity Endowments section something worth looking at. We don't have to do that, we don't exactly get paid for it do we? If you can't express your gratitude then please don't criticise us or our threads. Thanks.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Okay who said something about twinks?

9. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    9 Just consider the source.

Many people can say much more with much less posts.

Those who have LOTS of posts in a short amount of time have a major insecurity, and feel they need to comment on every little thing, making themselves "FEEL" more important.

Just use the Block function for those who irritate you. It works Great, and my list just grew again today!

Draft saved Draft deleted