Apparent reason White Stripes cancelled tour...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I actually am strangely attracted to Jack White. There's this publicity photo of them where they're sitting on the floor playing a string game, looking up at the camera, and it just makes me want to suck his dick so bad.:redface::biggrin:

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't BELIEVE I had never heard of this girl until today. How does somebody who loves big tits and devotes as much web time to them as I do, go this long without hearing about her? She's not always the best-looking face, but she can soak up my jizz with those milkbags ANY day.

Attachments

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
True. Apparently Jack's last name wasn't even White until they married and he unorthodixically took her last name.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Her reps are claiming the tape isn't her.
:eek: Shocking, haha. It might be, it might not be...but it lines up to look like it is. They cancel the tour because she's have anxiety about something, it was a sudden cancellation, couple weeks later this "teaser" hits the internet. I think we over-rate celebrity sex tapes, but it makes sense.

I felt bad for Vanessa Hudgens because it's not like shes the only one doing this. I feel the same for Meg White. But it's the ones like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton who use it to make them a star that sicken me.

And I think Meg is very good looking, so she can do no wrong in my book anyways. :biggrin1: