deleted3782

Comes...around...goes...around.

Remember that!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are about 100 members, all of whom are his family. They live on a compound and the houses all share the same back yard.

The church is small, and will stay so because they rarely accept non-family members.

Sounds like a good time, in a creepy cult kinda way.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fire breaks out on the grounds of Westboro Baptist Church, damaging a storage building, but not the main chapel. So, apparently, God only hates Phelps a little bit...

You never know how far God hates Rev. Phelps...God may have blessed Reverend Phelps with a pathetic little cock that when erect it looks like a fucked up little elbow macaroni piece. And you have to look who he is married to. I say that God hates him a lot.

He can't get a man to blow him for a donation to his church. :rolleyes:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try not to hate people but that man is so horrible. It is a shame the whole place didn't burn to the ground.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good. Wish he would have burned the people in their sleep.
Ouch, I hate him and his evil doings too;but karma can be a bitch.

Is he the guy with the mega-church that's accused of the religious equivalent of inside trading?
People Targeted by Fred Phelps

Since the early 1990s, Phelps has targeted several individuals and groups in the public eye for criticism by the Westboro Baptist Church after their deaths. Prominent examples include President Ronald Reagan, Diana, Princess of Wales, Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, National Football League star Reggie White, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Islam and Muslims, murdered college student Matthew Shepard, the late children's television host Fred Rogers, Jews,[56] Catholics, Swedes, the Irish and US soldiers killed in Iraq. He has also targeted the Joseph Estabrook Elementary School in Lexington, Massachusetts, center of the David Parker controversy. In 2007 he stated that he would target the late Rev. Jerry Falwell's funeral.[57]

Shirley Phelps-Roper, a daughter of Fred Phelps, has appeared on Fox News, defending the WBC and attacking homosexuality.

In a recent video sermon, Phelps targeted comedians Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, claiming that they are among the "scoffers and mockers" referred to in the Bible, and used them as evidence that we are in the "last of the Last Days." He was particularly critical of Colbert's Emmy Awards show performance, in which Colbert, tongue-in-cheek, called the Hollywood audience "Godless sodomites."[58] He compared Colbert's comments to the "blaspheming comics" of Sodom and Gomorrah and referred to both Colbert and Stewart as "sacrilegious buffoons."

Phelps' followers have repeatedly protested the University of Kansas School of Law's graduation ceremonies.

In August 2007, in the wake of the Minneapolis I-35W bridge collapse, Phelps and his congregation have stated that they will protest at the funerals of the victims. In a statement, the church said that Minneapolis is the "land of the Sodomite damned."
I just knew this thread had to be started by a homosexual.
:stfu:

the building must have been built too close to a burning bush.
:rofl:
That's a good one.

As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap.
Amen Brother

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just knew this thread had to be started by a homosexual.

Jealous that you couldn't start it first? :rolleyes:

But back on topic... I'm just waiting for someone to spring some kind of Fred Phelps gay sex scandal. A man that is this against homosexuality must have sucked a dick somewhere down the line.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe this is insurance fraud, maybe they needed a new Hummer H2 for the church. Growin' up around fraudulent people, you learn to be weary of "accidents" where nobody gets hurt.