Apparently I have one of those faces...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got home from our NYC group outing and we had a great time.

Now about my thread topic. When I got there Nudeyorker was sitting across from me and said I looked very familiar and asked if we know each other from somewhere. After he left about a half hour later someone else asked if they know me from somewhere, and a few other people chimed in that I looked very familiar.

So I was the last one to get there because it was a shitty night. I drove to Jersey City (in a huge downpour with flooding) and took the Path train to Manhattan. It stopped raining when I got into the city.

9 of us were there and two left before we ate. Nudeyorker had to go home and take care of his dog. Another guy left but I forget his screen name. I am very bad with names anyway. The others that were there were Jason Els, Mickactual, Nick8 , Hellskitchenman, and jjkrkwood, and the other guys screen name I forget it had something to do with a comic book character.

We all got along well, and had a very nice time. They may still be there for all I know. Most of us were gay and 1 bi guy.

Someone suggested taking a picture of another large party where there were 8 hot girls and 4 hot guys and saying that it was us.:biggrin1:

The place was a little loud, but the food and service was very good. We all had a nice time, and we all got along.

And Mem really is somebody, we're just not sure who. We think he's in a famous band though I'm sure I've seen him on TV somewhere. Hmmmm.....

Mem's a big sweetie, btw.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem.....I know I know you from somewhere.....<---scratches head. Oh and very nice to meetcha!

And now you do know me from somewhere.

And Mem really is somebody, we're just not sure who. We think he's in a famous band though I'm sure I've seen him on TV somewhere. Hmmmm.....

Mem's a big sweetie, btw.

We were all big sweeties. :biggrin1:

I'm SOOOOOO glad I made this trip, since I will be moving away and will have to start the South Florida meeting with Bbucko and Andyo.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have to get together again before I leave at the end of July, any Pride parades in NYC soon?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have to get together again before I leave at the end of July, any Pride parades in NYC soon?
The Gay Pride March is June 29th, there'll also be dancing and fireworks down by the water (Hudson River at about 13th Street) later that day as well as something the night before.

Look to this website for more info. NYC Gay Pride 2008 - Heritage of Pride (HOP)