Apparently, Kristen Davis From Sex and The City...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ah well...too good to be true i suppose...interestingly enough, the original "12 pics" of her apparently were found on the Taylor Rain website...in the members section...ironically, Taylor Rain, looks a heck of a lot like Kristin Davis, if you look at her pics, and especially if she was not wearing makeup like for these pics and maybe they wanted to generate interest in the site.

anyhow, OK Magazine just released a statement from a rep for her...denying it (but you never know)

NEWS
March 18, 2008
Denied: Kristin Davis Sex Tape

9474.gif

(Getty Images)

Monday afternoon, some fuzzy— and certainly not safe for work — photos began to spread like wildfire on the Internet claiming to be shots of Sex and the City star Kristin Davis caught in the middle of a very private act.

Within minutes, there were stories that a sex tape featuring the 43-year-old brunette was being shopped around and that more photos would be leaked soon. Others claimed that it was all a publicity stunt for the upcoming SATC movie.

Turns out it was all just wishful thinking.

"This is not a photo of Kristin Davis," a rep for the actress tells OK!. "There is no sex tape."

Good news for her — bad news for those who hoped Kristin would be joining the likes of Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and many, many others.

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm sorry, but that does not look like taylor rain. That's gotta be Kristen Davis, looks too much like her. Maybe it was from some time ago. When she was younger and they're trying to play it off like it never happened.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taylor Rain? You kidding me? They don't look anything alike.
And I have seen enough Taylor Rain and Kristin Davis to tell them apart.

I think the publicist is just trying to diffuse the situation.

Bah, whatever I will wait and see.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know...but why would they appear in the member's section of her site though? doesn't it seem a tad strange? besides, without makeup and a few years ago, in a dark room, both of them could look pretty similar...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Taylor_rain.JPG/398px-Taylor_rain.JPG

hell, without makeup, Uma Thurman looks like Woody Allen...

you never know

I just saw a couple more of the pics, though not uncensored...and i am not sure

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/03/0318_kd_sex_tape_2.jpg

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay here is the latest...and we should have known that they denied there was a sex tape, but did not say anything about there not being photos...

so apparently, these were taken by her boyfriend in 1992, about 6 years before Sex and The City...

according to TMZ...

The photos, we're told, were snapped in 1992 by an ex-boyfriend. That's right, they are just photos -- no sex tape, fellas! According to reports, 20 photos are making the rounds, but actually it's not quite 20. We're told the ex-boyfriend was pissed at Kristin and then sold the photos to a third party. Classy, huh? The third party got involved in a business venture with another guy and we're told that guy pilfered the pics and they ended up online."

I have to say, i am not a fan of her black labia :eek:

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.co...ape photos/kristin davis sex tape pics 3.html

or anything else about her or that matter.