Apparently size makes little difference?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, this is a conversation I'm having with a woman on another forum during the course of a thread. What do you make of what she says? After all the stuff I've read here about size, it seems rather strange to me, particularly the girth aspect.

her said:
How you use it may be a cliche but it really is true. I have seen larger and smaller and to my mind the difference in size from the feeling point of view is minimal. BUT, and I have said this before, very, very large can feel uncomfortable inside, particularly if its owner does not use it well. So extra large is not everything I promise you.

me said:
You can't feel a big difference of being stretched wider from a 4.5" girth to a 6" girth? That's 1.5" and most women say even half an inch makes a big difference.

her said:
Listen, a vagina opens enough to accommodate what is being inserted (within reason) and is naturally quite tight.
Aside from the clitoris, the most sensitive parts are by the lips and not at the top, so length is not a particular issue.
Likewise a smaller girth or a larger girth is normally fully encompassed and will touch the sides, again within reason. That is why, if a man can manage to keep a penis inside after ejaculation and it shrinks you can still feel it.
Don't measure it, but use it well.

me said:
I don't doubt what you say since you're a woman and obviously better qualified than me, but what about all the women that say bigger girth really stretches them and they really enjoy that?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My observation with the dildo wall at some sex shops I've been to is that there is a greater variety and quantity of smaller thinner dildoes and vibrators than there are of thick and large 8" plus ones.

If the market for dildoes speaks then it kinda makes you wonder what's really comfortable and pleasurable for a woman. And if the size thing is a male ego phenomena - it's what men think women really want because it's a virility contest among guys. When in all actuality women actually prefer to insert average or smaller cuz it's just more pleasurable.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, basically, guys just want to have the biggest dick because then there's..err..no excuse for his big ego.

I think we all know that NOTHING can shatter a man's ego than telling him that he has a small dick, whether or not it's actually true.

I think most guys feel that if they have a big dick and can prove it, then it can give him an excuse to be an asshole with a big ego. Nothing can really stop him, because he can't be touched in that area. Sure, calling him fat, stupid or ugly can be pretty insulting, but not as insulting as telling him that his dick isn't big.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, basically, guys just want to have the biggest dick because then there's..err..no excuse for his big ego.

Think you nailed it for 90% of the guys here. They just try to bolster their ego - using Internet Inches or not.

After all the stuff I've read here about size, it seems rather strange to me, particularly the girth aspect.

You're both right - girth makes a difference (at least for me), but I don't have to know the size. The sensation of a guys size also depends on my mood and the situation. A smaller guy can feel pretty large at times - it all depends on the physical and emotional sensation.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're both right - girth makes a difference (at least for me), but I don't have to know the size. The sensation of a guys size also depends on my mood and the situation. A smaller guy can feel pretty large at times - it all depends on the physical and emotional sensation.

Yeah, this is exactly why size really doesn't matter (within reason) when the lust is strong. Think about having hot, almost spontaneous and almost tabooish sex with someone (this is the hottest type, no?). Do people really think the girl will look at it and think "Oh, he's average"? I think she'd be pretty occupied with other thoughts. Size only matters when people want to be catty, critical bitches in some shallow and empty sexual relationship.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which "girl" was this? Was she 'verified'? lol.

And you're wasting your time talking to girls about girths and inches. Just say you have a thick cock. Its all they understand :tongue:

Size makes a big difference. My little toe, my little finger, two fingers, three fingers, my cock - they all feel different to a girl.

The bigger and fuller the better (for a girl). On a basic level, then there is speed of thrusting and rhythm etc.

Also I'm talking from a purely anatomical and physical standpoint: in perfectly identical conditions, a big penis is going to give more sensation than a smaller one because it is stimulating a larger surface area.

The girl in the original post sounds a bit prudish really. Or like she's been socially conditioned not to like or say she likes big willies.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, this is exactly why size really doesn't matter (within reason) when the lust is strong. Think about having hot, almost spontaneous and almost tabooish sex with someone (this is the hottest type, no?). Do people really think the girl will look at it and think "Oh, he's average"? I think she'd be pretty occupied with other thoughts.

:biggrin1: My words exactly...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
And you're wasting your time talking to girls about girths and inches. Just say you have a thick cock. Its all they understand :tongue:

Jaysus, you really are on form this morning, aren't you. :rolleyes:

OP - It just sounds to me like this woman has never had sex with a guy with a big cock, or even used a particulary big vibe/dildo to masturbate.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe I was joking about that!

But really...they have no idea what 6" girth is. Some think it must be "like a tree" lol.

If you read t'other thread, you'll see that I wasn't being sexist!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I agree totally.

While size way not in many cases for many women, make any difference to their enjoyment of sex, it certainly does feel different, unless you're talking about differences below .5" (I refuse to believe a pussy is that accurate)

I love the more girthy of men, because I love feeling stretched. Having said that though, I equally enjoy sex with men of average and below average sizes.

Its a little like ice cream... Just because I prefer blueberry, doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the vanilla and raspberry just as much

How dare you - my vagina is accurate to the millimetre, I tell you!! :biggrin1:

Yeah - the size doesn't matter argument doesn't mean there is no difference, it means the difference doesn't matter much to some women.

Taking Kotchanski's analogy and twiddling with it :eek::rolleyes:; if there is a choice of Mud Pie and Strawberry Cheesecake on the dessert menu I'm going to order Mud Pie - but if they're out of Mud Pie I'll still really enjoy the Cheesecake.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alright guys, one more time, let's do the math ......a woman gives birth to a baby from her vagina, the average weight of a baby is say, eight pounds.
How many dudes think their dicks weigh more than eight pounds??
The length of said child is usually 12-14 inches, and everyone here knows that penises are generally much longer and wider than the size of the average newborn child, right? (sarcasm)
C'mon guys, women aren't really all that impressed with size as much as they are with the skill to use what you've been born with and the overall integrity of the man wielding it.
In my experience thus far, women are really turned on by someone willing to make love to them, not just fuck them.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Alright guys, one more time, let's do the math ......a woman gives birth to a baby from her vagina, the average weight of a baby is say, eight pounds.
How many dudes think their dicks weigh more than eight pounds??
The length of said child is usually 12-14 inches, and everyone here knows that penises are generally much longer and wider than the size of the average newborn child, right? (sarcasm)
C'mon guys, women aren't really all that impressed with size as much as they are with the skill to use what you've been born with and the overall integrity of the man wielding it.
In my experience thus far, women are really turned on by someone willing to make love to them, not just fuck them.

No - just fucking is good too.

Just on the child birth point. How many women do you know who, upon giving birth to an 8lb, footlong baby (not to mention a head circumference of 12.5" - 15") go "Yes! That felt amazing - I'm so turned on - stick it back in, I'm going again!!"? (Yes, yes, I know that's gross, I'm making a point here). For about the 15,678th time on this message board - child birth and enjoyment of cock size do not equate!! Just because the vagina CAN expand to let that size baby out does not mean we don't feel or care for anything smaller.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP - It just sounds to me like this woman has never had sex with a guy with a big cock, or even used a particulary big vibe/dildo to masturbate.

The girl in the original post sounds a bit prudish really. Or like she's been socially conditioned not to like or say she likes big willies.

Yep, I reckon these 2 statements are bang on and are what's really going on with that woman.