Apparently size makes little difference?

pink_frog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No - just fucking is good too.

Just on the child birth point. How many women do you know who, upon giving birth to an 8lb, footlong baby (not to mention a head circumference of 12.5" - 15") go "Yes! That felt amazing - I'm so turned on - stick it back in, I'm going again!!"? (Yes, yes, I know that's gross, I'm making a point here). For about the 15,678th time on this message board - child birth and enjoyment of cock size do not equate!! Just because the vagina CAN expand to let that size baby out does not mean we don't feel or care for anything smaller.
As far as i know, the vagina will expand only to about 10" circumference at birth and the babies head will be squashed to an elongated shape to get through.
My Ex did like my cock better after she had given birth, before it was just a little bit too much for her to feel comfortable.

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a stupid thread !!! some girls like huge,some girls like big,some girls like average,some girls like below average all girls hate tiny simple as that all girls are different and so are their needs both emotionally and physically.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a stupid thread !!! some girls like huge,some girls like big,some girls like average,some girls like below average all girls hate tiny simple as that all girls are different and so are their needs both emotionally and physically.

Well done for completely missing the point of the thread topic, dickhead.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Size definitely matters. Ask your girl or guy if you can ram half a pencil inside them next time things are getting hot and heavy. They'll tell you to fuck off. Why? Because there would be NO sensation. It's an extreme example, but it proves the point. The vagina can only be stimulated if the nerves are actually being touched inside the vaginal canal. The thicker and longer the penis the more nerves and the deeper the sensation. Its simple anatomy. For the straight guy out there - I'll bet your ass hurts more when you take a big shit than when you have the runs, right? Same sensation for a woman.

Of course there are also all sorts of emotional attachments as well. A big dick = virility and strength. Women wouldn't be attracted to you if you didn't have disctinctly male characteristics. A big dick is about as masculine as it gets....I think we're splitting atoms once we get over 7 inches and 6 inches girth cause there are few women who will refuse that, but anything that is much smaller and you are at a serious disadvantage. For instance, I once used a big ass dildo on this chick. It was about 10 inches long and 7 thick. I fucked her right after and she was like "are you kidding me with that pencil" dick? My bigger than average dick was not satisfactory....

Size matters. It's only the small dudes and the overly nice women that tell you otherwise.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zui's lady and i are both outfitted with extraordinarily small vaginas....our input while it isnt the majority, does count for something.

Who's Zui's lady? Are you talking about Ziu?
The thing is, this topic is simply about a woman who said she couldn't feel a difference in size, not about size preference. So then someone comes along and says women like different sizes. No shit? So what's that got to do with the topic?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Size definitely matters. Ask your girl or guy if you can ram half a pencil inside them next time things are getting hot and heavy. They'll tell you to fuck off. Why? Because there would be NO sensation.

WRONG! I'd feel it - can't say it'd get me off - but I'd feel it. Hell, I can feel a mini-tampax or a lillette inside me if I wiggle or squeeze.

It's an extreme example, but it proves the point. The vagina can only be stimulated if the nerves are actually being touched inside the vaginal canal. The thicker and longer the penis the more nerves and the deeper the sensation. Its simple anatomy. For the straight guy out there - I'll bet your ass hurts more when you take a big shit than when you have the runs, right? Same sensation for a woman.

WRONG! (IME anyway) Having had a big shit, the runs and anal sex I have to say the runs is easilest the most painful of the three.

*snip*
Size matters. It's only the small dudes and the overly nice women that tell you otherwise.

RIGHT! Size does matter - it doesn't have to be the be all and end all, but it does matter.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
So there are actually still guys out there who think that, because a vagina dilates during labor to accommodate the baby, that it can stretch for anything that big and will also stay that loose after the fact? That's just sad.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, I think we should pay more attention to the women's opinions on this considering most straight males will say whatever is in their best interest...

Oh, and the ladies are the ones with the vaginas, right?

Seriously.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the women I've been with REALLY like my girth. So I'd agree that the woman in the thread either has had little sexual experience or she's on the small side OR she's married to a man with a little dick and he reads her threads..

D

deleted15807

RIGHT! Size does matter - it doesn't have to be the be all and end all, but it does matter.

Ohh all this math stuff. Can't we just say BIG dick = BIG pleasure? You're adding all kinds of x's and y's and coefficients to the equation. Guys don't like that. Donald Duck it please. :smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I have had sex for 30-45 minutes the last few times and then my gf felt like it hurt... And she is wet. So, maybe girth or maybe to much time?

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, the OP is right. Most of it all is purely PSYCHOLOGICAL. Size does have an effect though.

Hear about a girl who couldn't get off on a "small" cock? It's because of that. Anatomically she's perfectly able to get off on any reasonable sized member.

If a girl goes into sex thinking "this guy has a small penis" its going to be harder for the guy to get her off.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of the women I've been with REALLY like my girth. So I'd agree that the woman in the thread either has had little sexual experience or she's on the small side OR she's married to a man with a little dick and he reads her threads..

Yeah but why can't she be right and telling the truth? I just find it interesting that when women say stuff like the OP posted, the women are somehow mistaken, haven't really had size, or are outright lying.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, the OP is right. Most of it all is purely PSYCHOLOGICAL. Size does have an effect though.

Hear about a girl who couldn't get off on a "small" cock? It's because of that. Anatomically she's perfectly able to get off on any reasonable sized member.

If a girl goes into sex thinking "this guy has a small penis" its going to be harder for the guy to get her off.

I don't believe your analogies are always true. While I do believe sex is psychological to a great extent, I do think the physical side is or can be just as valid. And I don't believe a woman or a size-queen necessarily goes into sex with a bad or the wrong mind-set. They may very well have every intention to enjoy the sex, but physically just can't. I don't believe they're always closed-off to it mentally, nor do I believe it's always somehow just in their heads. Most of the time, I suspect it is what it is.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah but why can't she be right and telling the truth? I just find it interesting that when women say stuff like the OP posted, the women are somehow mistaken, haven't really had size, or are outright lying.

But the woman in the OP says
I have seen larger and smaller and to my mind the difference in size from the feeling point of view is minimal.

and many women here, and in other threads on this board, clearly state that that is not the case for them (well, us, as I'm one of them).

That's what leads me to believe she's just not had a big cock, because there is a very distinct difference from a feeling point of view. 5" girth versus 5.5" versus 6" is an appreciable difference. Length may be considered a different matter depending on whether he gets it all in, or tries to at any rate. But I will say a guy with 8" going in as far as possible is a very different feeling from a guy with 5" going in as far as possible. Same is true of dildos of different size. There is an easily perceived difference, so I think this woman is inexperienced with a large cock.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
But the woman in the OP says

and many women here, and in other threads on this board, clearly state that that is not the case for them (well, us, as I'm one of them).

That's what leads me to believe she's just not had a big cock, because there is a very distinct difference from a feeling point of view. 5" girth versus 5.5" versus 6" is an appreciable difference. Length may be considered a different matter depending on whether he gets it all in, or tries to at any rate. But I will say a guy with 8" going in as far as possible is a very different feeling from a guy with 5" going in as far as possible. Same is true of dildos of different size. There is an easily perceived difference, so I think this woman is inexperienced with a large cock.

Good logical post.