Appeal and Penis size (question to bi or straight guys)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lookingforhung, Jul 21, 2009.

1. lookingforhung

lookingforhung New Member

Albums:
    A question to the straight guys and bi guys.

You find out that your good bud is very hung, do you consider him more "manly", more "powerful", or more "appealing" than before? Do you have any feelings about it at all? For the straights, would you be jealous? Would you watch him around your gf?

#1 lookingforhung, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  2. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

I would probably find him more appealing but not manliness or power, i associate those more with aggression and big muscles.

3. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    no change in thoughts, if at all, some joking about it.

Some opposite happened with an irish friend, he many times said things about my dick, i don't recall he ever seeing it, but when being drunk he would call me "hey, big penis man" etc.....and once his hot gf, drunk as well, told me he had the biggest dick she ever had, while blatantly flirting and asking me why i did never flirt back with her.

I never saw it, but somehow I could imagine he had a long one, but some girl maybe commented about mine to him and he felt some competition or fear of me, i don't know.

Based on that, I could think some people, upon knowledge of a hung friend, get a bit competitive. But if it goes by my own view, it chages nothing.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Size of my hung friend would not play into my feelings about him. Now regarding his attitude around my girl friend/spouse it would depend on his past history.

Is he a pussy chaser?

If so, I would watch him very close.

Draft saved Draft deleted