Appeal to Romantics

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies,

My husband and I need to inject more romance in our marriage. He's leaving the details up to me, but I'm just not a planner for stuff like that (my sister plans my parties!).:dunno:

Any suggestions would be appreciated. No, he wouldn't care for me to greet him naked at the door (we have a child), or role playing. He's quite conservative, and doesn't care for that kind of stuff. (I'm the freaky one, in case you haven't noticed!)

Help!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dress nice,light makeup,pick him up from work and take him to lunch,
in that time you have with him,think to yourself what you would
do if he wasn't there,

maybe tell him the moment you fell for him and why,
mention his cock and it's wonderous powers from outer dimensions.

some guys hate this stuff but others will feel as though
your love is concreted in your soul and this feels like our hearts landed.

the whole "soulmate" thang.
:smile:

i am not a lady...i know.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies or Romantic Guys,

Advice welcome and much appreciated. :yup: Thanks!

I fell for him hard, when I came out to the parking lot after work during a bad snowstorm. While my beleaguered colleagues scraped their cold cars, I noticed that my windows were all cleaned. Pondering this (and thanking some unknown thoughtful Good Samaritan), I got into my car, and noticed that it was already warmed. I then knew who my Good Samaritan was - my thoughtful, romantic lover. :love:

(He gets embarrassed when I mention this.)

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, what kind of romance? I mean there's tons of stuff. What do you mean he's conservative? What does he like? What do you like? Candles? A weekend away? A night out? A bj under his desk? lol, we need more juice! details....but you sound really in love, so that's the best place to start....:)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

My husband and I need to inject more romance in our marriage. He's leaving the details up to me, but I'm just not a planner for stuff like that (my sister plans my parties!).:dunno:
Candle lit bath together.
Sensual massage.
Spontaneous dancing anywhere in the house.
Hot and heavy kissing without it leading to sex.
Love notes in his briefcase/lunch bag.
Text in the middle of the day to describe sexual thoughts you're having of him...
Build a play fort with a sheet over chairs. After the kids are put to bed lure him into it for some private time together.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, what kind of romance?

Any!!! :sgrin::smile2:

I mean there's tons of stuff. What do you mean he's conservative?

When I ask him to pull over somewhere private for some lovin', his response is, "Let's not, and say we did." No role playing, no daytime loving, no lights.

What does he like? Golf, fishing, TV, twice a month kitty.:wall:

What do you like? Candles? Yes. A weekend away? Yes - tried. He won't leave the little guy. A night out? Same as wknd. A bj under his desk? I attacked him once during a tour of his workplace. Took him by surprise. Actually had sex (he turned out the lights, which is a crime 'cause he has a fabulous bod) Basically, I'm up for anything, anywhere with him. I even tag along to the hardware store, just to enjoy his company. lol, we need more juice! details....but you sound really in love, so that's the best place to start....:)

We're in a rut - going out to dinner on rare occasions (not since our anniversary). Our dates consist of renting a movie.

I'm trying to figure out what we can do, that he would enjoy, that's laid back, and low stress, but would be something that would entail us having to talk to one another, rather than just watching something or somebody.

What DO guys appreciate? We DO do a lot of kissing and hugging (I initiate 99.99% of the time). My hands wander and he stops them (his never do in the daytime).

So, I'm trying to find out what appeals to guys - what has worked for your men, ladies? We live in a decent sized city, with the usual large city amenities (cultural events, museums, sports teams, restaurants, etc.)

I love pampering him, massages, candlelit dinners, cuddling, teasing, licking, ... Okay, now I'm in a state. LOL

What're some romantic stuff you've done for your men? That they've done for you? Ideas please!!!

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Candle lit bath together. Sigh, one of my fantasies. We've never showered together. Closest was sex in the jacuzzi in the dark. (Trust me, I'M not the holdout!!!)
Sensual massage. He's enjoyed the ones we've had. Hmmm. Last one was a couple of years ago....
Spontaneous dancing anywhere in the house. He doesn't/won't dance.
Hot and heavy kissing without it leading to sex. Oh, yes!!! And it doesn't lead to sex. :irked:
Love notes in his briefcase/lunch bag. The notes were found by his co-workers, and he got a ribbing. Asked me to cease.
Text in the middle of the day to describe sexual thoughts you're having of him... His response - should I bring home some batteries? LOL
Build a play fort with a sheet over chairs. After the kids are put to bed lure him into it for some private time together.
I'm going to try this...

Thanks for the suggestions, Gillette. Did these inspire romance in your relationships on the man's side?

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
WOW... Wanna be my wife???? I'm in the same boat as you. I try and initiate different romantic things with my wife. All I get is "next time" Or "maybe later". I'm tired of the same old stuff. I've told her I would stop by her work during lunch and have a quicky. She didn't like that. Not even sex on the couch. Too affraid the kids might hear. I'm bored, frustrated, and ready to hang it up!!! She doesn't even want a message with candles lit and romantic music playing. She'd rather watch Dr. Oz or DVR'd Oprah!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once wrote 15 love letters, stuffed them into balloons, blew up the balloons, and left them in the bathtub with the shower curtain drawn. When my dude came back from being out of town for two months, he found them and was deeply moved. He still has those letters in his underwear drawer today.

We had a great view from our balcony in MA. I would sometimes make a picnic, and set it up out there with music. It was nice.

I purchased some large, flat lava rocks, and a book on hot stone massage. A few times a year, I wake him up with soothing music, and give him a full-body, hot stone massage, with happy ending. It takes me about 90 minutes. I recommend using a hotplate and a huge pot of hot water to keep a steady rotation of hot rocks available.

When we go to NY, I like to take him past a certain area, and point out, "That's the spot where I fell in love with you. Remember? Remember what happened when we were standing over there? I love you."

I write email to my husband while he's working. I just let him know what's going on in my day, ask about his, find out what he wants for supper, and if he's going to come home wanting a snack. Sometimes I'll just send a joke and a reminder that I miss him and want him to come home ASAP. He likes these things, and if a few days go by without my writing, he'll ask me to write as he's on his way out in the morning.

I called his mother and got recipes for his favorite meals. I make them my way, but he knows this is a gesture of love when I'm making his favorites.

He once surprised me with tickets to a great show, and took me to dinner. It may seem cliché, but it was very romantic to me.

Valentine's day, I plan to order him sweets from his favorite shop in NY, a place I originally found for him as a romantic gesture, based on his obsession with all things Japanese.

My ideas for romantic gestures come from intimate knowledge of the man in question. How can I incorporate a selfless gift of time, attention, or materials into his interests? That's the question I try to answer when I want to be romantic. For example, for our paper anniversary, I gave my video game addicted, history buff husband a calendar of antique maps, and a deluxe version of a strategy guide for a game he'd pre-ordered. (Actually, I had to make him a voucher for the guide, because it too had to be pre-ordered.) He shows everyone who comes over.

You know your man. What can you do to show him that you know him? That's the question you have to answer.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, does he have either a cell phone or portable laptop? If so, send him, a moderate pic of you in something he finds alluring to either one.

Might I also suggest, if you have a yard big enough for it, buy a tent built for two, with some inflatable mattresses, and give that a whirl.

This way, not too far away from the house for the kiddies, and oh so secluded to re spark your romance with.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
on a sunny day, go for a walk. if your anything like my ex, she got so excited like a child when we went walking and found cool places to sit and chat for hours. it wasnt nessecairily romantic, but it was one of my best memories with her. also on that journey she did mention a few times, "we could have sex there" unfortunately it all ended before i had the chance....

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderful suggestions, all - thanks! Please share any ideas that have worked for you.

(He surprised me with a night out this week AND made all arrangements.) Things are heating up!:flirt:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm so glad things are sparking for you two again! i'm bad at romantic things, so i won't suggest anything. the others have done such an excellent job, anyway. :) i really hope that it continues to get better!

come back and let us know how things are going with the suggestions, dear.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderful suggestions, all - thanks! Please share any ideas that have worked for you.

(He surprised me with a night out this week AND made all arrangements.) Things are heating up!:flirt:

I think you've done your best at trying but when men get like this sometimes you have to just take it from him. Put the little one to bed. Get some very sexy and revealing lingerie......stay away from a teddy....you need to be more revealing. Push him on the bed if he insits of not having sex and take it from him. Every time he opens his mouth just "shhhhh" him. I'll suggest outfits like the following:
Brocade Corset W/ Lace-Up Detail 364 Coquette
Rose Embroidery Bra & Corset Set 4660 Dreamgirl
Mesh Deep V Cami Set 81230 Leg Avenue

and if you're very bold:
3 Pc Satin & Lycra Demi Cup Bra Set 3615 Coquette

Plus size: I got you!
http://www.lingeriediva.com/plus-si...sets/satin-with-lace-ribbon-corset-g-string_2

Last edited:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rommette,

Great suggestion. The clothes are very, very nice! I especially can see myself in the Dreamgirl corset set! Hmmm, where's my credit card...

Any other good websites for lingerie?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Ladies,

Any suggestions would be appreciated. No, he wouldn't care for me to greet him naked at the door (we have a child), or role playing. He's quite conservative, and doesn't care for that kind of stuff. (I'm the freaky one, in case you haven't noticed!)

Help!

are you looking for romantic ness or freaky ness

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does the details have to be left up to you? Romance is a two way street. He should be doing his part too, or rather both of you can take turn at it...

I think her point is that she WANTS to be the one to do something romantic, not that he CAN'T be romantic.