Appeal to Romantics

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I think her point is that she WANTS to be the one to do something romantic, not that he CAN'T be romantic.

Hmmm....I read the whole thread again, yeah, you're right, she's trying to do something romantic, but if you read the OP's again, minus the rest of the thread, she says "My husband and I want to inject more romance into our relationship. He's leaving the details up to me." To me, I was thinking why does it just have to be her doing the planning.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First, get a babysitter. Have the lights low when he comes in and make him look for you. Wear something new and totally unlike anything else you own, add new thigh stockings and shiny shoes, and FGsS, do NOT forget the accessories... The whole works including new nail and toe polish. A trip to the sexy toy store for a toy you can both use (vibrating cock ring) will seal the deal. Have fun!!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

My husband and I need to inject more romance in our marriage. He's leaving the details up to me.:dunno:

Hmmm.... she's trying to do something romantic... why does it just have to be her doing the planning.

I think her point is that she WANTS to be the one to do something romantic, not that he CAN'T be romantic.

First, get a babysitter

Well, I'm no lady...
...but I will respond anyway.

I believe the OP wishes romance and excitement back in the relationship.
A recapturing and rekindling of the fire!

Well the man half in the relationship needs to get off his ass and get involved. Does he tell you to buy yourself a Christmas present and wrap it up and look really surprised and happy when you open it in front of everyone?

You can do the great things suggested here but if he doesn't do his part - that is not romance.

If you order some of the lingerie Rommette suggested (very Hot! and I'm not a lingerie kind of guy. Clothes are made to remove.)
what will he do?

A man with 1/10 a brain should know what to do if he came home and found a woman dressed in one of those outfits.
BUT - I know of instances where the man did not use the 1/10 God had given him.

So you two need to communicate.
He needs to know this is very important to you.
That if he truly loves you he will do his part.

Maybe you can do two nights a month (get a babysitter!)
You plan one.
He plans the other.

Flowers, notes.
Send him some flowers (don't embarrass him)
If you do it a few times he better get the message that maybe he should do it for you.

Good luck!

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spicy Lingerie, Sexy lingerie, Sexy Halloween Costumes, Plus Size Lingerie, Erotic Lingerie, Adult Lingeries, Lowest Price Lingerie Online Store has lots more! a lot of variety from what i can see. i love their babydolls, too, incase you wanted something to slip over a bra and pantie set.

I like some of the stuff on the site....I even found one of the exact same outfits I recommended.
As far as this site I personally like:
Sexy Satin Corset, Satin Lingerie, Strapless Corset Lingerie (love this with the tights)
Sexy Corset, Nude Corset, Sexy Lingerie, Bridal Corset, Bridal Lingerie (nude is good)
Though I must add my favorite outfit I recommended was $53 on the site Christinab linked compared to $49 on the site I linked from....its only a few bucks anyway.
(http://www.spicylingerie.com/dgl4660.html and http://www.lingeriediva.com/sexy-lingerie-sets/4660dg-rose-embroidery-bra-corset-set)
If you order some of the lingerie Rommette suggested (very Hot! and I'm not a lingerie kind of guy. Clothes are made to remove.)

I've been told I have good taste in certain areas :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did I forget :confused:

Romantic dinner
One he cooks himself - not the restaurant kind.

Note to single guys:
Learn to cook :smile:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm....I read the whole thread again, yeah, you're right, she's trying to do something romantic, but if you read the OP's again, minus the rest of the thread, she says "My husband and I want to inject more romance into our relationship. He's leaving the details up to me." To me, I was thinking why does it just have to be her doing the planning.

He's doing the planning, too! Surprised me with a sitter, dinner out, and a show. :smile:

Personally, I think that the best romance is respect, kindness and plenty of compliments.

Always, always, always from both of us!

How did I forget :confused:

Romantic dinner
One he cooks himself - not the restaurant kind.

Note to single guys:
Learn to cook :smile:

Definitely a deal-maker!

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions! The romance is leading to some lovely flirting, etc., back and forth. I feel the same rush I felt when we were dating. He's having a great time, too! :sasmokin:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just an update: our conversations are much longer (no longer just geared towards baby and household), our lovin' too!

Lots of kissing, hugging, and it's not even a holiday. I'm in love!:love:

He's arranged to be off all next week. Hmmmm. I can hardly wait...

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I joined this thread late, but just realized that romance really isn't in the genetic code of a lot of us guys. This doesn't mean that we don't fall in love and get married (I did) but the flowers, moonlight and roses aren't the first immediate action items on our male brains when we see a woman that appeals to us; please understand that. Diametrically opposite of my neanderthal-like brain is my wife.

She and her sister watch this ABC show called "The Bachelor" that is pure water torture. Their rebuttal argument is "maybe I can learn something" about romance and how women think. I highly doubt that.

If you haven't seen this installment of the show there is the bachelor Jared, a tiny little Tom Cruise fellow who is supposedly a regional jet pilot for ASA and hopeless romantic who walks around spouting lines that would sicken a normal male: "love is more powerful than flying." To make him look even more "Cruisian" they have him ride a motorcycle, but unfortunately the huge helmet he wears makes him look instead like a giant ant atop a Honda. Oddly he is also afraid of heights (but is also willing to show tears.)

There are the usual gaggle of women lusting after him, but to be honest I can't see why he's taking weeks upon weeks to choose one of them. We men would take a look at the group and instantly select two out of the bunch. Unfortunately one of the hottest women- the bottle blonde with the big plastic breasts :boobies:- was sent home for having intimate relations with one of the shows producers so that leaves one really great-looking babe left, Ali. My guess is Jared will ultimately select the hideously ugly Vienna as an ABC gesture to women everywhere who believe there is still hope for them to attract tiny little Tom Cruise regional pilots who ride motorcycles.

See I am a romantic. :smile:

Here is the show: Watch Full Episodes Online - The Bachelor - ABC.com

D

deleted509196

My guy is pretty romantic, but also kinky. It's great. I've never known a guy be romantic before. He shows a lot of affection - kissing, hugs, tells me he loves me, tells me I'm gorgeous. He likes candles and incense and sometimes shares a bath with me. Things like that.