Appearance eyebrows

8BigBen5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that some of you trim your eyebrows

My question is how to do that without making it look natural and not like 'too trimed'?

what if some of the hairs are thick or long and cutting them makes it look like it's cutted.....I hope you know what i mean ....

thx

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
There is a trick for that. First of all they need the right length. Grab a pencil, hold it against your nose and make sure it is in a line (see red line in picture), then you take the outside (see blue line in picture). the parts that fall out of it you can shave away. Everything of the eyebrow between the red and blue line is good.

Next step, trimming. A trimmer can be dangerous because you can loose a big part of eyebrow suddenly lol. My advice is using a scissor. Hold it flat against your head and cut carefully, now all the hairs have the same length.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure what pieter means exactly when describing the scissor technique, but what my brother does... is he uses a very small eyebrow brush (a clean eyelash applicator will do the trick too) and he brushes them straight up, then trims them so they're all the same length.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whatever you do no not do the guido eyebrow trim.. it looks ridiculous..

I have a girl who does my hair and she takes a couple seconds, takes a comb and trims mine. ask yours to do that

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just remember, there is a big difference between "groomed eyebrows" and DRAG QUEEN.

In the Latin community, it seems its now stylish to have "gay" looking brows; heavily tweezed and arched. Even the str8 guys. Its always so OBVIOUS, and effeminate.

Over tweezing is always a danger because after awhile, they may not grow back.

My suggestion is always go to a professional at first, check their work before you let them work on you, and then follow the tips they give you.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Man, unless you have one eyebrow, just remove in the middle, otherwise dont do it, it's too gay :adam4:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
When you get to a certain age...you have to trim otherwise you look like you have a wild caterpillar or two on your forehead. If you have trimmer put a guard on and trim away. I buzz cut my hair and just buzz the brows too. start long and work til you get to a length you like/feel comfortable with.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use my hair clippers with a guard. Being I buzz my hair every weekend and do my eybrows every time, my eyebrows never grow out all the way and always look the same.