Appearance Issue I Guess

newrider77

Legendary Member
Media
I'll keep it short, just want to hear your thoughts. Supposably 8 inch is the upper 90th percentile, but while on my time online I see a lot of erect penises that seem to be just as big or bigger than me. I promise I am bonafide 8 inch bone pressed (measured more than once ;)).

I know camera angles and such have a lot to do with it, and maybe its just the very upper percentile posting stuff. Anyway, I just want to get your thoughts.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People play up angles + poses significantly to make themselves look larger or thinner or whatever it is they're seeking. Content featuring penises isn't any different.

It's no longer just a matter of angles and poses. With tools like Photoshop, a skilled user can make virtually undetectable "adjustments".

There was a guy here a while back doing just that. Send him any photo and, in just an hour or so, he'd send back a very credible update. Check my gallery for a sample of his work - look for the two similar photos and compare

Reactions: teddybaerli1

People play up angles + poses significantly to make themselves look larger or thinner or whatever it is they're seeking. Content featuring penises isn't any different.

Yeah, I know people photo edit. Much of it is clumsily done, thankfully.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's no longer just a matter of angles and poses. With tools like Photoshop, a skilled user can make virtually undetectable "adjustments".

There was a guy here a while back doing just that. Send him any photo and, in just an hour or so, he'd send back a very credible update. Check my gallery for a sample of his work - look for the two similar photos and compare

That's really true. I can't differ anymore if a big dick (if it's not terribly exaggerated) is true or fake. Technique has become a perfect tool and even gifs and videos can get faked. It's not easy at all and as a very frequent poster I am in trouble sometimes and can only delete (if it's still possible) such fake pics (especially when others do deliver approipriate proofs).

On the other side there ARE incredibly huge dicks available. I can speak from my own experiences and I didn't just see them, I also had fun with them. Nothing is impossible. Ok, a so-called 12 inch dick causes a big doubt meanwhile but I wouldn't swear that a 10 inch cock is just a dream.

Have fun on LPSG, guys. Cheers- Ted