Appearance issue

D_DoctorDoltlittle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well don't know if this is the right topic to list it but... I have serious self-esteem issues regarding my penis... well I have issues with everything on my appearance but lately my penis... I think it's not up to par... the shape mainly is what makes me unsecure about it... I am really concerned the weird shape will turn off the desire on my wife... I hate feeling like this!! But people with this problem will understand what I mean that you can't really take this things off your head

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You seem to be focusing and concretising your low self esteem on one minor aspect of your appearance. I suggest that you deal with the underlying self worth issues. If you can, then maybe you could discuss your self esteem with a counsellor.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're "majoring on the minors" and "overanalyzing everything" as I once heard someone say. Stand back and take a really serious look at everything collectively and not just one thing and you'll see a tremendous difference.

It applies to everything.. if you stare intenetly at your nose long enough you will begin to see five things wrong with it you don't like. Then you'll not be satified with that.

Try this, it works..

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with everybody above. Your cock looks great. I don't see anything wrong with the shape. It's definitely one to be proud of. As far as the self esteem thing goes, try to look past your penis and figure out if there is anything else that might be causing you to feel inadequate in any way. Then deal with those things.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are well within the bounds of normalcy. You have a deeper rooted self esteem issue.

D_DoctorDoltlittle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes thanks to everyone... yeah I have self esteem issues... and the penis it was a big concern for me... it's hard to take those things out of your head... now I am a little more comofrtable with my penis... it started decreasing after some jerk offs with friends and they started making comments about my penis and it's abilities lol. But general appearance it's still a big issue for me...