Appearance of penis (size before beauty or no)?

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been many posts that ask: "If you had to choose between a gut with a big vs. blah blah blah". My question is not about choosing between two guys, but rather two versions of the same guy, literally.

I have been thinking about trying either exercises or a device for penis enlargement. Right now I am above average in both areas, especially girth. One fear is that doing PE will make my dick longer, but I'll lose girth. Another is that my penis will get larger in both dimensions, but will take on an ugly appearance from all the tugging and devices. The biggest concern is that I'll end up being too big for my soulmate, and my original size was perfect. I'd be devastated if PE ruined my penis. I don't know if it even would, but am afraid I'd be the one statistic.

But back to my second fear (ruining it's appearance), and original question. Would you choose John Smith with an average/above average penis size that is very beautiful to look at, or John Smith with a larger one that has an ugly appearance to it? I don't mean grossly hideous or deformed, just markedly ugly and lacking personality.:wink: I'm just using John Smith as a generic name, apologies if that's a real person on this site. And yes, I do mean the exact same person before and after doing some form of Penis Enhancement.

This is posted in the women's thread for obvious reasons, but I would like to hear responses from anyone attracted to men.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you should post your concerns in the PE section because I suspect other men who've tried PE could lay some of your concerns to rest.

Do you currently have a partner? If so, you should ask her what she would think if you did PE. The opinions that matter most are yours and hers.

Personally, I would prefer the larger penis. For me penises are about functionality, rather than looks, and a big one can hit all the right spots. I end up thinking any penis I'm having sex with is beautiful so it would have to be pretty awful looking to turn me off (looking diseased would probably do it).

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Subgirrl thanks for your reply. You pretty much answered the question exactly as I meant it to be, which is surprising for the first reply to the message. What I basically wanted to know was if the penis was viewed more as a functional tool to most women, or if the actual appearance was more important.

I did post a couple questions in the PE section where I received some good information, however no one has really answered my direct concerns about what the odds are of your penis looking odd afterwards (like the guys who use pumps excessively or get silicone injections are sometimes the victim of).

The reason I posted this in this forum is because I am a straight male, who loves women, and does not have a girlfriend right now. I thought it would probably come off as unattractive to ask a lover this. They may think it indicates a lack of self-confidence/self-esteem, which is not the case. I just want to be the best version of myself to please the one I love. Which leads me to my next issue.

I have three kinds of OCD and one of them is perfectionism. I'm not looking for attention or sympathy, but am merely pointing out that this causes me to have a warped view on things ( many times when I lose weight I've actually gained weight, vice versa, and general distortion of self-perception). I wouldn't be surprised if there were a decent number of guys on here with OCD or Body Dysmorphia. Because of the OCD I overdue things and am worried about going overboard with PE eercises or devices or not being able to stop even when I got big to the point it was a negative thing (like the girls who get breast implants that are like Z cups - if that size even exists - which was more common in the early 90s for some reason)

That being said my concern is that, while PE might work, gains vary. Is it worth hurting myself, possibly having erection problems to gain 1/2 inch to an inch? Imagine you had a boyfriend you love who was pretty decently endowed, but he wanted more. Then after doing the PE it actually ruined things. You can't scale it back much once you've cemented pretty significant gains. At least that's what I've been told at the PE forum.

Again thanks for the reply and I hope for more opinions from both guys and girls.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Subgirrl thanks for your reply. You pretty much answered the question exactly as I meant it to be, which is surprising for the first reply to the message. What I basically wanted to know was if the penis was viewed more as a functional tool to most women, or if the actual appearance was more important.

You're welcome :smile:. I'm pretty sure I don't count as MOST women though, so hopefully you'll get a few more replies!

I did post a couple questions in the PE section where I received some good information, however no one has really answered my direct concerns about what the odds are of your penis looking odd afterwards (like the guys who use pumps excessively or get silicone injections are sometimes the victim of).

I went and had a look at your posts in that section. I think you might get the a better response if you started a thread with that as the main question. I think people are getting distracted by the other questions you're asking.

The reason I posted this in this forum is because I am a straight male, who loves women, and does not have a girlfriend right now. I thought it would probably come off as unattractive to ask a lover this. They may think it indicates a lack of self-confidence/self-esteem, which is not the case. I just want to be the best version of myself to please the one I love. Which leads me to my next issue.

If you know the person well, I don't think asking them would be a big issue. If you asked a one night stand, they might think you were a little strange :smile:

I have three kinds of OCD and one of them is perfectionism. I'm not looking for attention or sympathy, but am merely pointing out that this causes me to have a warped view on things ( many times when I lose weight I've actually gained weight, vice versa, and general distortion of self-perception). I wouldn't be surprised if there were a decent number of guys on here with OCD or Body Dysmorphia. Because of the OCD I overdue things and am worried about going overboard with PE eercises or devices or not being able to stop even when I got big to the point it was a negative thing (like the girls who get breast implants that are like Z cups - if that size even exists - which was more common in the early 90s for some reason)

I'm a perfectionist myself in some things so I understand that obsessive tendency to go overboard :smile:.

That being said my concern is that, while PE might work, gains vary. Is it worth hurting myself, possibly having erection problems to gain 1/2 inch to an inch?

Gains do vary, but I know of someone on this site who gained a LOT more than that. Maybe he will find this thread in the next few days and give you some advice.

Imagine you had a boyfriend you love who was pretty decently endowed, but he wanted more. Then after doing the PE it actually ruined things. You can't scale it back much once you've cemented pretty significant gains. At least that's what I've been told at the PE forum.

I think your best bet is to aim for a size that will make you happy, but won't be TOO scary for most women. 8 inches or so might be a good place to aim for (definitely big, but not so big it will scare people). You could always try for more if you end up in a LTR with someone who likes them big. Be careful not to go too big, unless you are willing to take on all that comes with it (ie. not being able to go balls deep with many women, possibly scaring off some women entirely).

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just bout to go to bed and saw a new reply. Thanks again for the further input. It seems to back up most of what I believed. Good to now I'm not that far off.

Perfectionism is funny. You try to do things so perfect and wind up completely messing up the said activity, item, whatever (I've broken many water faucet by shutting it so tight it breaks the washer, once causing the cold water knob to fly off in the shower, freezing water flying out like a fire hydrant). :rolleyes:

I don't want to put you out, but it sounded like you personally, at least through this forum, know the guy who made significant gains. If it's not too much trouble could you direct him to this thread. I'm not too computer savvy, and wouldn't even know where to begin in order to post this topic in additional threads, while still leaving it here.

In the rules for this forum it directed these types of questions to another thread, or two other forums, but upon looking at the other forums it seems much better suited here. So to any other viewers who think I'm an idiot for posting here, :biggrin1: I swear this seems the most appropriate place for this topic to me.

All right I'm going to bed.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think PE is going to change the appearance and make it ugly. However, I'm not a guy and I haven't tried PE or had a relantionship with someone who did PE. I agree with subgirrl that the guys who have done PE would be better answering this question for you. Maybe you will get some guys answering today. Goodluck!

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love size, but I have seen some smaller cocks and balls that were just absolutely beautiful!

So long as he was big enough to fuck without any issues, I'd take a partner who was smaller but nice looking over one who was big and ugly.

Now if we're talking truly like Max Delong huge....well then yeah huge all the way!

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Shadontay:

Start a thread in the PE forum with the title of "Will PE exercises make my penis ugly".

I would expect you would get lots of good information.

(I see you posted some of those questions in a thread there, but I think it got lost in the shuffle. Best to start a thread with that as the thread topic)

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hadn't seen your posts on the PE section, but I'll try answering some of your concerns here. I do PE, but it's sort of a free form, do what feels right regimen. My best advice is to take things slowly and if it hurts in a bad way, STOP. If it hurts in a good way, continue pushing (or pulling) in the that direction until the pain goes bad.

I know that's a somewhat vague response, but your body will know what's bad pain and what's good pain. I think women into fisting might know what I'm talking about too. Sometimes accidents will happen and you *might* get an injury, If you do things gradually, the injury will heal and you will learn how best to compensate or slow down (or avoid altogether).

I know recommending other forums is frowned upon here, but I suggest going to Thunder's Place for straight up, no frills, advice on PE.

PE does work, but very gradually and not always as you'd expect. I thought my girth was always fine and "exercised" for length, but got girthier instead. Oh well, it's doing its job, so I won't complain. One thing PE will definitely do is improve your erection rigidity.

If you start seeing some deformity, or scarring, or blistering, STOP, reasses, and ask for advice.

Hope that helped.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My penis will never win a beauty contest (because of it's multi colors). With that being said I never get comments about the looks but always about the size. Obviously size has much more of an impact than dis-coloration.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
My penis will never win a beauty contest (because of it's multi colors). With that being said I never get comments about the looks but always about the size. Obviously size has much more of an impact than dis-coloration.
I think it's a good looking piece. The color is something a number of people deal with. I think proportion is more important. Most of us don't set world records in size. But beauty is more than just color it's the variation in penises that make them interesting.

To the thread starter:

I would think quite a while before I did something to damage or ruin the looks and function of my penis. What will you do if you damage so it no longer works. Some people need to major on what they have instead of what they lack. First of all does it work? Do you enjoy using it? Is it large enough for your partner to enjoy? If you answer each of these as a yes reconsider. I also would highly consider if what you are planning to do will take away what you have? If it can maybe it's better to learn to enjoy what you have without worrying about what you might have. A bird in the hand (or in this case the pants) is worth two in the bush.

Last edited:

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I answer yes to all three questions. Above average in bith, especially girth. I am really thinking this through quite thoroughly. I will make up my mind soon. I am seeing if there is any firsthand experiences. I think I'm just gonna try posting in the PE section with this topic.

I'm making sure there are no horror stories someone has experienced firsthand through exercises. I would feel terrible that they went through that and would hope they could help others avoid the same. I don't really think that will be the case if you don't over do it. That seems to be the general consensus.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen to RawDog, in fact his words bear repeating again and I cannot expound on them too much more...

I hadn't seen your posts on the PE section, but I'll try answering some of your concerns here. I do PE, but it's sort of a free form, do what feels right regimen. My best advice is to take things slowly and if it hurts in a bad way, STOP. If it hurts in a good way, continue pushing (or pulling) in the that direction until the pain goes bad.
Right on, with this - you will have to personally assess your comfort levels with ANY exercise regimen. In no way, shape or form should you experience any pain with your routine. If you HURT, it's time to scale back or examine what went wrong before it turns into DAMAGE. Damage leads to scarring that is NON flexible, will hinder results as far as any gains work is done and deformities.
I know that's a somewhat vague response, but your body will know what's bad pain and what's good pain. I think women into fisting might know what I'm talking about too. Sometimes accidents will happen and you *might* get an injury, If you do things gradually, the injury will heal and you will learn how best to compensate or slow down (or avoid altogether).
Watch yourself and gauge your workout against what is referred to in some places as PI's (Positive indications) and of course, NI's. (Negative indicators) Positives include -

Increased overall erection quality. (Harder, stronger, thicker, etc.)

Increased vascularity. Some veinous growth is to be expected if you are doing things *correctly*. As tissue develops and strengthens it needs an adequate blood supply! This speeds recovery, healing and gains too as cells get all the nutrition and oxygen they will need.

A well used, achy-sore and warm sensation at the end of a workout - should feel like you have had a marathon sexual effort, but without pain. You know the feeling, like after having a good, solid walk/run workout. You're tired, worn, ache a little, but nothing hurts and you know after a 15 minute cool-down you'll be ready for more! Same thing in a sense - end a workout session with a good, slow "playtime" session, working up to a full erection. If you have trouble with erection(s) or pain, you need to dwell upon your routine, find what may have done it and adjust accordingly.

Negatives can include but are not limited to any one item:

Pain - As stated above, do not do it or anything to this point. Ever. Pain = DAMAGE. Damage = Scarring. Scarring = setbacks in heal time, and mandatory time off of regimen. Regeneration of damaged tissues as scar tissue that WILL NOT BE AS LIKELY to stretch, grow, replicate on a cellular level, hampering gains work.

Blisters - If you are rubbing yourself raw, investigate wraps of the tunics (penile shaft) to cushion manual manipulations, pulls, hangs,etc. If Jelqing, use a natural oil or emollient lotion. (Veggy, corn, olive oil or a mega-moisturizing skin lotion) Use enough to get a glide at your working pressure and grasping strength without tugging at a dry patch of skin. Adjust lube levels if you are jelqing for length or thickness. Do everything you can to avoid raising a blister!

Vessel damage - These manifest as bruises, stipple-points of dark red/brown spots on the glans penis, etc. In the glans they can be painful, and take WEEKS to recover from even when still engaging in light PE. Again, your own strength and attention to detail and level of comfort will be your best guide here. Bu this is one of the worst ones to recover from if over-enthusiastic pressures/regime is used.

Tingling and/or numbness - This is nerve damage. It may or may not recover over a VERY long time. This is bad because you are destroying/altering things in a manner that prevent tactile feedback that provides stimulus to a healthy erection. Also, it can prevent one from sensing pain that signals tissue damage - this is a devastating spiral into decline.

I know recommending other forums is frowned upon here, but I suggest going to Thunder's Place for straight up, no frills, advice on PE.
I second this, wholeheartedly. And they are not trying to sell you something too - which makes them amazing in my mind. Their forums, advice from peers - all exemplary.
PE does work, but very gradually and not always as you'd expect. I thought my girth was always fine and "exercised" for length, but got girthier instead. Oh well, it's doing its job, so I won't complain. One thing PE will definitely do is improve your erection rigidity.

If you start seeing some deformity, or scarring, or blistering, STOP, reasses, and ask for advice.

Hope that helped.
Again, RawDog's waaaaaaaay right about this. Also perform a forum search for information posted by a member of this site called "BigAl". He's dead on right with his data, shared info and insight.

There have been many posts that ask: "If you had to choose between a gut with a big vs. blah blah blah". My question is not about choosing between two guys, but rather two versions of the same guy, literally.

I have been thinking about trying either exercises or a device for penis enlargement. Right now I am above average in both areas, especially girth. One fear is that doing PE will make my dick longer, but I'll lose girth. Another is that my penis will get larger in both dimensions, but will take on an ugly appearance from all the tugging and devices. The biggest concern is that I'll end up being too big for my soulmate, and my original size was perfect. I'd be devastated if PE ruined my penis. I don't know if it even would, but am afraid I'd be the one statistic.
Keep in mind the things posted above and with RawDog's assessment. Also, research, research, research. Then, research some more. Educate yourself on the tools, techniques and experiment - you literally have everything to gain by doing so with caution and erring on the side of maintaining/protecting your current status. Your body will naturally add on girth to sustain the extended length, many PE'ers in time reporting that the base and mid-shaft of the penis grows a little thicker in proportion to length. The ugliness from tugging/devices, pumps, etc. come from *excessive* and exclusive use. Try to avoid stretchers and tuggers that are just a mere loop of cord over the glans. Those are nerve damage generators if I ever saw one. Seen some horrific pumping shots too when people overdo stuff, from penile fractures to deformities that make them look like gnarled oak stumps. Excess and impatience will *destroy* you every time in this particular arena of "body modification". Slow, deliberate and gentle work spanning *many* months will safely add gains that will not diminish over the years.
But back to my second fear (ruining it's appearance), and original question. Would you choose John Smith with an average/above average penis size that is very beautiful to look at, or John Smith with a larger one that has an ugly appearance to it? I don't mean grossly hideous or deformed, just markedly ugly and lacking personality.:wink: I'm just using John Smith as a generic name, apologies if that's a real person on this site. And yes, I do mean the exact same person before and after doing some form of Penis Enhancement.
The only "appearance" issue I have ever had and cannot be avoided when you pump in addition to other techniques to gain is "coloration". Lymph carried to the skin contains minerals that will darken it's color temporarily. Once you cement your gains and fall back to a routine that is just *maintenance* the discoloration will fade in a few months all on it's own. (Some may joke that I have a "black man's cock" - but after putting aside the toys for 4~6 months, my normal skin shade returns)
This is posted in the women's thread for obvious reasons, but I would like to hear responses from anyone attracted to men.
I am not attracted to men, I just like to hang with the ladies. ;> But I also do enjoy helping an inquisitive mind and put some fears to rest. That is not to say that this is NOT without it's risks. Life is rife with them - that's reality. But if you are mindful of yourself, your physical well-being and practice PATIENCE, you can go/grow pretty far. Will it work overnight? No. Is it a fast cure? Certainly not. But patience, consistency and self-dedication will see you through. Make realistic goals. Work toward them. Keep a journal, jot measurements, impressions, physical state and feelings down. Develop an overall picture that will allow you to easily spot-read a pattern that is more positive towards your goals, help you eliminate what is not necessary in your particular routine(s) and goals, what slows progression, etc.

And most of all, good luck and keep in mind that there are others like yourself that have just started, or at least walked a fair bit down the path you are considering now - that like to help. ;>

remiel

Sexy Member
Media
If I were going to suck your dick (not likely since I tried giving BJ's and it didn't really do anything for me, but yeah), I would probably have more fun with one that was bigger. But I know women, and if you're straight, most women would opt for the guy that they love regardless of his penis size. So I guess in that respect, an average sized penis that was very nice to look at, I guess, would be the one they'd choose. It really, honestly depends on the person, though.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I see nothing wrong with your coloration. I'd much prefer a closer "in-house" personal inspection though. :biggrin1:

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wote for shape. I have never seen a nicley shaped pumped penis, they all look deformed to me. I love oral sex, give and get. I would never take a pumped penis in my mouth. Or show me one that looks normal after pumping.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Appreciate the kind comments Dirty! I was just trying to tell the OP that in my case I haven't received any negative feedback albiet my condition isn't from PE....

I see nothing wrong with your coloration. I'd much prefer a closer "in-house" personal inspection though. :biggrin1:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a small dick. I'm not happy about it but I don't think I could ever bring myself to try any enlarging/pumping practices, especially surgery. I have heard and read too many horror stories about botch jobs that not only negatively affect appearance but can dangerously affect functionality. I would rather have a cute little 'fun-size' one that works properly than a scarred ugly one that doesn't.

Have you seen the Penn & Teller show "Bullshit"? On one episode, they got three men who were unhappy about their size to try three different methods of enlargement (one method each) to see which was the most effective. After some time of testing (I can't remember how long - I think it was maybe 1 or 2 months), they found that each method ultimately provided very little or no change. It has been quite a while since I saw the episode so maybe someone else can provide a more accurate summary but I'm pretty sure I'm right about the result. Just something you should think about before you try doing something that you can't undo.

marck80

Experimental Member
Media

Hope that helped.
Is it true that PE exercises (stretching and jelq) work? Are these results or lasting and exercise should always do?

Do you can talk about an average increase or is it a very individual and some of these exercises do not even use?

I would be very pleased if I could with these exercises to increase 2 to 2.5 cm in length and 5-8 mm in girt.

Would then have had 19 to 19.5 cm (7:48 - 7.67 inch) when we push the maximum ruler pubic bone and 13.6 (5.35 inch) or 13.9 (5.47 inch) girt. :)

Is it possible to achieve with these exercises?