Appearance

StillUnsure

Just Browsing
Media
I'm pretty sure I don't belong in this fine forum of people, but it seems like the best source of information for my question. My flaccid size is 4 inches long and about 4 inches around. My erect size is 6.5 x 6. I'm obviously dwarfed by every member here, but I'm curious if any of you ever gets the penis flip in your underwear that leads to your flaccid penis pointed neither down nor up, but instead pointing straight out, consequently making your penis look smaller than it actually is. On the note of flaccid penises and underwear; for those of you who wear briefs or something smaller, where do you "wear" your penises? It seems like you would basically be sitting on them if you tucked them all the way back between your legs. Anyway, anytime I wear any underwear cut smaller than boxer briefs, I end up pointing instead of hanging; not exactly the masculine look one desires. I was just hoping for some feedback.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We accept any size member here dude. And yer flaccid size is pretty good; average is 3 inches, I believe. As for yer problem...I don't get what you mean?

hung_big: Totally what Nixxy said!

We don't care how big you are because basing self-worth or esteem on your cock is something only the saddest of people do.

As for your "problem", just wear what excentuates your package. You said that if you wear anything cut smaller than boxer-briefs you point, rather than hang. Simple solution to your problem: wear boxer-briefs or boxers.

Just wear whatever suits your fancy and makes you look good.

StillUnsure

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the kind replies; I'm glad to be here. As far as Surferboy's question, pointing happens when the penis sticks straight out while flaccid instead of hanging down. Perhaps you've seen this phenomenon in the locker-room after shrinkage occurs - the penis pokes instead of hanging. I assume no one here has this problem; I can't imagine bigger models pull back in smaller-cut underwear. If anyone knows how to prevent this; I'd appreciate some advice

I also appreciate Hung's comment. I definitely look more sizeable in boxer briefs, but wearing sexier underwear is also a good thing to do once in a while. It just doesn't take much movement, and I suddenly look I can't fill out my underwear. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else with a mid-size model deals with this. I'm also still curious as to where men with the super-size versions put their package while wearing briefs or smaller. Thanks for the welcome and replies.

islandman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
StillUnsure –
If we had to "Measure Up" to join the forum, well they wouldn't let me on the board. :(

I feel like the little kid at the carnival that is too short to get on the ride… hehehe

I prefer to freeball myself. So I don't worry about filling out underwear.

islandman

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
think I know what you're talkin about - when guys balls tighten up and lift the shaft up. If the shaft does not have enough length it simply sticks straight out. is that right?

with underwear, I just tuck it in and I'm on my way, I don't position it any specific way.

StillUnsure

Just Browsing
Media
You got it. In fact that's exactly my frustration; I'm not suffering from shrinkage, but smaller-cut underwear makes my slightly-above average penis look like I only have a niblet. I'd just like to know if it's possible to wear sexier underwear and not look pre-pubescent. Mimo, I just looked at your picture in the gallery; very impressive by the way. In the second picture, you're wearing smaller-cut briefs, and I just don't understand where that much size goes. It looks to me like many of the penises on this site would have to get tucked all the way back to your butt just to fit in your underwear. Perhaps I'm missing something (literally and figuratively), but it seems like tucking and going would be quite the process.

Pappy

Media
StillUnsure, I think that mimo has an erection in bothe of his pics so it's hard to know what his flaccid size might be. As for your"problem", wear boxer briefs, boxers, freebal or you might try wearing a cock ring with your "sexy" underwear.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
We are all prone to some shrinkage when wearing too-tight clothing, although obviously the exact degree will vary between a larger guy and an average guy. I know exactly what you are talking about, although for me feeling "shrunken up to nothing" usually means that I am still 4" or so soft ... hardly tiny by most guys' standards, but to me it feels minuscule. In such cases my cock, just like yours, does point more "outward" than its usual more-vertical hang.

I've never been a fan of "sexy" smaller-cut briefs for this exact reason. I know I'm not feeling particularly sexy if I'm compressed down to nothing by undies that are too skimpy or tight. I agree with Pappy; look for underwear that doesn't define "sexy" solely in terms of how much skin is showing. There are lots of boxer briefs out there (such as square-cut styles) that are plenty roomy but still look great on a guy. The best online underwear emporium I know of is www.freshpair.com, which offers an amazing variety of really good-looking styles.

To answer your other question about where larger men will "wear" their penises in smaller underwear: Some will tuck them down to rest in front of the balls (and between the legs, for those who are THAT long flaccid), and some will angle upward toward the hip. I think these are pretty much the only two arrangements that make any sense for a guy who is, say, more than 6" flaccid and wearing skimpy skivvies.

Steve :)

StillUnsure

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the replies and for the site recommendation. It's pretty amazing how relative size can be. Sometimes I think I'm doing all right when I hang at 4", but a little shrinkage kicks in at the Y, and suddenly I look pretty tiny. It's nice to know someone else gets the outward/pointed look.

I'm generally not a fan of "sexy" underwear, but I try to please my better half ;) It's just hard to believe that a tiny pointer can look sexy in a pair of little underwear. In almost all cases, I stick with the boxer-briefs, which I think looks pretty good. If anyone has any thoughts on better presenting my package while wearing sexy underwear, I'd appreciate some tips.

Also, thank you for the information on where larger men "wear" their penises. Very interesting, but I have to believe that's very uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I'd upgrade in a second to a bigger size, but it has to be restricting to try stuffing a giant penis into anything other than boxers. Thanks for the helpful post.