Appererance when thin and wearing mesh shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, Jun 22, 2009.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was at the gym today and I noticed a young guy working out and he had on mesh shorts and a t-shirt but the shirt didnt go past his waist to cover up his cock. Just a thing guys dont you feel strange with your cock sticking out so much when your soft or it doesnt bother you at all. comments please:smile:

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Feel "strange"? Nope.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I don't feel strange with my soft cock showing through mesh shorts. In fact, not only does it not bother me at all, but I like that people can see it. Huge turn on for me when I see a fit guy with a pronounced VPL. I always freeball or wear boxers purposely so my dick is hanging loosely and moving around when I walk. I'd say that guys show the most when they're walking. Often, the movement will give me a semi, and the ring around the head becomes more obvious. My shorts are never so tight that it would be obscene. If I got a full blown boner, that would be a different story, but soft or semi - it's fine. I'm a guy and guys have dicks.

4. juicy6.5

juicy6.5 Active Member

Albums:
    everytime i go to the gym u can see my whole dick. i just dont care whats the big deal?

5. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    strange..... no

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice