Appererance when thin and wearing mesh shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, Jun 22, 2009.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was at the gym today and I noticed a young guy working out and he had on mesh shorts and a t-shirt but the shirt didnt go past his waist to cover up his cock. Just a thing guys dont you feel strange with your cock sticking out so much when your soft or it doesnt bother you at all. comments please:smile:

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Feel "strange"? Nope.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I don't feel strange with my soft cock showing through mesh shorts. In fact, not only does it not bother me at all, but I like that people can see it. Huge turn on for me when I see a fit guy with a pronounced VPL. I always freeball or wear boxers purposely so my dick is hanging loosely and moving around when I walk. I'd say that guys show the most when they're walking. Often, the movement will give me a semi, and the ring around the head becomes more obvious. My shorts are never so tight that it would be obscene. If I got a full blown boner, that would be a different story, but soft or semi - it's fine. I'm a guy and guys have dicks.

4. juicy6.5

juicy6.5 Active Member

Albums:
    everytime i go to the gym u can see my whole dick. i just dont care whats the big deal?

5. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    strange..... no

Draft saved Draft deleted