apple cider vinegar burn?

Media
So after a trip to the doctor, she decided two small white spots on my penis just below the glands, were warts.
She used liquid nitrogen to freeze off the two noticable warts.. But after a week or so I noticed another small wart. After research I decided to try apple cider vinegar to dry out the last wart.
The process has worked out well, But in the last two nights of soaking the spot in ACV, Ive noticed the head of my penis has a small red soar from where the vinegar accidentally touched the head (instead of the skin on the shaft). Its not soar, but it is noticable.
I've been tested in the last two months for STIs and the results were clean. I'm positive this redness is from the apple cider vinegar.
Has anyone else experienced this? and how long will it take to heal?
Cheers.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Apple cider vinegar will cause this.
The truth is that HPV can manifest all over the genital area, not just in places where warts have surfaced. Apple cider vinegar does work, and can be painful for a while. Use something like a paper towel ripped in strips and wrap your whole business up for a couple hours. More lesions may surface that weren't a problem before. Stick with it daily and eventually it should be resolved. Do not masturbate during this process, and of course, no sex...not that you'd want to...

Last edited:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only say this because the process worked for me. I had a few spots, tried the vinegar, and learned I had it all over the place. The acid in the vinegar reacts with the viral material, causing the burning. It did not cause burning to my skin once the lesions were gone, so it sounds to me like you have it elsewhere than just the visable spots.

Also, if you happen to be reading this and are under 25, get the HPV vaccine if you haven't already. The CDC is recommending to girls and boys now.