Apple Pie/Flute scene from American Pie

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
LOL!!!!

And no, why wreck the pie? Plus, I am too attached to my dick to burn it.:tongue:
You could use a McDonald's McApple McPie; if it burns you, sue the hell out of 'em.

On topic, no, I haven't done any sex play with a musical instrument, per se, but my partner (he does love to take pictures) did a "photoshoot" of me, naked, on our stairway, with a few of my musical instruments: first flute, then clarinet, then bassoon. Surprisingly, they actually turned out quite well. I have also tormented him by chasing him around the house and threatening to do sexual things with one instrument or the other, but as far as actually using any of them in sex play, no. If you have spent anywhere from $2000 to $8000 for an instrument, you really don't want to do that kind of stuff with it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
You could use a McDonald's McApple McPie; if it burns you, sue the hell out of 'em.

This is clever, DC, but how the fuck would I walk with my head held high?

Papers all over the world would say...

" Canadian male has sexual relations with a serving of McDonalds Apple Pie, blames american pie for giving him the idea. Sues McDonalds for millions, gets a free small fry; Sues The American Pie Franchise, gets all 4 dvds for free, and a night with the lopsided tara reid.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
This is clever, DC, but how the fuck would I walk with my head held high?

Papers all over the world would say...

" Canadian male has sexual relations with a serving of McDonalds Apple Pie, blames american pie for giving him the idea. Sues McDonalds for millions, gets a free small fry; Sues The American Pie Franchise, gets all 4 dvds for free, and a night with the lopsided tara reid.
Oh, that would be even better if it were a politician, eh? "Mr. Starr, I did NOT have sexual relations with that apple pie. I left the wrapper in the closet if you want to check for stains."