Appreciation for a large soft penis

I LOVE seeing a soft penis pulled out of or falling out of pants. The smells the sounds, feelibng a soft cock knowing it's out to get rock hard...the best.

Reactions: Luso and mutualjax

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Straight men pay big time attention to a low-hangin' dick. It's the best way to make them jealous in a non-sexual situation.

Harder to show at the urinal without making it obvious.

I always chub up somehow when trying to show off. I look semi-erect.I can keep a lower hang once if I've already started a steady stream of piss.

Reactions: Luso and nu2mbg

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One more softie okay?
595427-1492806468-0266fafd486cb5c960d186e4fa165f5d.jpg
love it

Reactions: Elizabethrex

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to admit I have an appreciation for a guy who is genuinely well-hung in his flaccid state. It's just very impressive. Sure, there is a certain fascination for a grower, but I admit I moisten when a guys underwear comes down and he's got a biggie when he's still totally soft; dangling between his thighs ... long and thick.

Not all guys get much bigger, but some swell up pretty impressively when totally hard.

Any guys or ladies share a similar appreciation for the limp but big male appendage?

Oh, 8 inches soft is my own personal experience.

I do enjoy it too! Also, my personal experience is also about the same size as yours! I’ve seen two guys actually - one at the gymn (classic) and the other at a sex party. That was intensive to hold it on my hands!

Reactions: dr_bates

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
This huge soft cock resembles how my wife describes her huge Ex's soft cock. He apparently had huge veins like this even when totally soft - my tiny little cock has no veins at all even when totally hard -- my wife always tells me about those big differences between her Ex and me...

70ef98ab-bd11-4bd8-9dbf-0a011b280da1-jpeg.1110300

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
This huge soft cock resembles how my wife describes her huge Ex's soft cock. He apparently had huge veins like this even when totally soft - my tiny little cock has no veins at all even when totally hard -- my wife always tells me about those big differences between her Ex and me...

70ef98ab-bd11-4bd8-9dbf-0a011b280da1-jpeg.1110300

My wife often tells me about when she would give hand-jobs to her huge Ex -- she almost never gave him blowjobs because he was too big for her mouth even totally soft (conversely she can very easily take my entire erected cock in her mouth without any difficulty...). She says that giving him hand-jobs was actually quite a bit of work because he would stay soft for a long time and she would have to go up and down that long, thick shaft for several minutes before he would get hard. She says his big soft cock would feel very heavy, and powerfully floppy, and full of veins. It was like a big piece of pork tenderloin she says -- totally different from my tiny hard-on that feels like a small "figurine" - hard but very smooth and light and delicate.

Is it true that giving hand-jobs to huge soft cocks is a lot of work?