Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@indeed
494541-1473267612-48c6f5f0f85d5f222496e16f81bb9c11.jpg
Perfect- huge hanging cock and balls. Every guy’s dream. I’d want to lick and worship that all day long. It makes me envious too. Must be so hot to have such a big cock and balls hanging between your legs to be admired by all the other guys, gay and straight

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit I have an appreciation for a guy who is genuinely well-hung in his flaccid state. It's just very impressive. Sure, there is a certain fascination for a grower, but I admit I moisten when a guys underwear comes down and he's got a biggie when he's still totally soft; dangling between his thighs ... long and thick.

Not all guys get much bigger, but some swell up pretty impressively when totally hard.

Any guys or ladies share a similar appreciation for the limp but big male appendage?

Oh, 8 inches soft is my own personal experience.
Check out my profile beautiful

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not very long hard or soft, but due to big balls and a pretty fat softie (ok hang if its not too cold!) I get some nice comments. And even just l looks on girls faces, I suppose because the average soft girth is a fair bit less than me.

Here is a soft pic of mine showing what I have. Lots of 20% semi ones too, which is what most girls see first as I am often a bit horny by the point of taking my pants down lol
View media item 1238530View media item 1040736

priapo2

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to admit I have an appreciation for a guy who is genuinely well-hung in his flaccid state. It's just very impressive. Sure, there is a certain fascination for a grower, but I admit I moisten when a guys underwear comes down and he's got a biggie when he's still totally soft; dangling between his thighs ... long and thick.
Not all guys get much bigger, but some swell up pretty impressively when totally hard.
Any guys or ladies share a similar appreciation for the limp but big male appendage?

I share completely your opinion.
A lofty moment of foreplay is to take off and pull down the underwear.
I think this is a bit definitely exciting, immersive, aexpecially for a woman. And even more if her partner is particularly "well-equipped"... :)

[photo=small]1303202[/photo]

Reactions: OxfordNY

hungmike

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not very long hard or soft, but due to big balls and a pretty fat softie (ok hang if its not too cold!) I get some nice comments. And even just l looks on girls faces, I suppose because the average soft girth is a fair bit less than me.

Here is a soft pic of mine showing what I have. Lots of 20% semi ones too, which is what most girls see first as I am often a bit horny by the point of taking my pants down lol
[photo="medium"]1238530[/photo] [photo="medium"]1040736[/photo]
Lovely big fat cock Auswang - You know I am a fan!

Reactions: AusWang85

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am straight but I really get turned on by the idea that some guys are so much bigger soft than I am in full erection. My wife's Ex was HUGE even when totally soft and I LOVE it when she teases me about how much bigger he was flaccid than I am in full erection.

I remember the first time I saw my cousin's huge soft cock. It looked so powerful even with totally soft. I had been "bragging" that when I had a hard on, and would lie down on my back, the tip of my dick could almost reach my belly button. Nothing to brag about I now realize, but back then I thought that meant I had a really long cock. He thought I was joking. He said something like: "what are you talking about - I don't need to be hard to reach your belly button!". I thought he was joking. "You mean to tell me that the tip of your cock can reach your bellybutton even without a hard on?" And it just said: "Of course - easily. I can put the tip inside my belly button when I am totally soft!" I said I didn't believe him! So he lied down on his back, took his soft cock out of his pants and showed me how he could put the tip in his bellybutton. I was absolutely amazed to see that he was SO big even totally soft. It was incredible to me. His cock was so long and so thick. It was totally soft but it look like a huge sausage. I had never seen anything like that. He was so small and skinny but his cock was so big and beefy. So much bigger than mine - I couldn't believe it! I immediately got a hard and took my tiny erection out of my pants. I wanted to show him how small mine was. I said: "Look how tiny I am -- and I am totally hard. Look at the incredible difference. How come you're so big soft and I am so small hard?" He was amazed as I was to see to see how small I was compared to him.

For about a year we masturbated together very regularly and we would play a game where I would masturbate first to get as hard and as big as I could, and he would try to stay soft and I would be put my little hard dick next to his big beefy softy, and the game would be that I would try to get as big hard as he was soft -- and I would try to be as big as I could but could never be nearly as big as his huge softy... I was at least two inches shorter hard than he was soft - and so much thinner than his big soft hose. Of course, he would not be able to stay soft for very long because he was as turned on as I was by the sight of the difference between my little hard on and his huge floppy cock. So he would always get hard very soon, and then of course, his big hard on would just totally dwarf my tiny dink. And then of course my "humiliation" would be complete when we both came -- he could cum A LOT more than me, and what was most impressive was how far he could shoot his load. I would be lucky to shoot a foot and only one squirt -the rest was just dribbles. He could shoot like 6 feet (or at least that is how I remember it...) and could shoot like 10 or 12 squirts. And his orgasms just seem so much more intense than mine - his entire body would queaver when he would cum - it was like a huge experience for him, while mine were just mini orgasms...

Years later, I am still totally turned on by the idea that some guys are so huge even soft -- I am very lucky that my wife always likes to tell me about her EX and his huge powerful cock. She often tell me about how big and powerful his cock looked even totally soft. The only unfortunate part is that she never took pictures of his massive cock... so I must use my imagination - or come to this site to see huge softies.