not the biggest, but i think could like
802767-1529254475-6539262d6a5499857b32bb71de38ce07.jpg
nice ginger hanger

D

deleted790293

IMG_7375.JPG
IMG_7399.JPG
IMG_7411.JPG
I have to admit I have an appreciation for a guy who is genuinely well-hung in his flaccid state. It's just very impressive. Sure, there is a certain fascination for a grower, but I admit I moisten when a guys underwear comes down and he's got a biggie when he's still totally soft; dangling between his thighs ... long and thick.

Not all guys get much bigger, but some swell up pretty impressively when totally hard.

Any guys or ladies share a similar appreciation for the limp but big male appendage?

Oh, 8 inches soft is my own personal experience.
You might like me

D

deleted790293

I have to admit I have an appreciation for a guy who is genuinely well-hung in his flaccid state. It's just very impressive. Sure, there is a certain fascination for a grower, but I admit I moisten when a guys underwear comes down and he's got a biggie when he's still totally soft; dangling between his thighs ... long and thick.

Not all guys get much bigger, but some swell up pretty impressively when totally hard.

Any guys or ladies share a similar appreciation for the limp but big male appendage?

You might also like this
View attachment IMG_7157.MOV

jayNYC8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve always have wanted to have a huge hanging dick. Unfortunately it isn’t there yet. But I am a HUGE grower, so I really step up to the plate when it counts. :)
And in the end...that's what really matters!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And in the end...that's what really matters!

I know this is what most people seems to think, and I'm not saying they are wrong. However, as I see it everything isn't about or ends with 'in the end' - that is, with a massive erection in a sexual encounter. Most of us are flaccid most of the time and I think it is safe to say that more people see you soft than hard. At least in non-sexual situations, such as in the locker room, showers and on the nudist beach.

Reactions: ohiorod

JD07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Jo.dillz1990

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Big soft cock may be the biggest turn on, wish I had the 8 incher soft you were talking about, im only about 5 soft lol :/

Reactions: Retired77904