Appreciation Thread

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am straight but Calboner's the total package, I'd let you marry my sister,lol!Intelligent, hung, witty, fit, I can't stop envying him!:biggrin1::wink:

And now post some pics for us non gold members :tongue:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am straight but Calboner's the total package, I'd let you marry my sister,lol!Intelligent, hung, witty, fit, I can't stop envying him!:biggrin1::wink:

And now post some pics for us non gold members :tongue:
I just found this thread. Um, very kind of you. :redface:

I've posted a lot of pictures as attachments in various threads, but I don't know of a way to find the posts that I can give you links. Here are the ones that I was able to find:

In shower

In spandex

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're welcome Cal.

How long have you been working out?Am working out for 3 years now and would love to have a defined body as yours. You do cycling,lifting?How many times a week? :)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're welcome Cal.

How long have you been working out?Am working out for 3 years now and would love to have a defined body as yours. You do cycling,lifting?How many times a week? :)
I started a program of weight training when I was 34. I weighed 125 pounds when I started out (I'm 5' 9" tall), so the task for me was to gain muscle rather than to lose fat. It has pretty much always been that way, though there was a time when some of the bulk that I had put on was visible fat -- a slight pooling about the middle. I seem to have reached a stable weight around 160 pounds. I think it took me two or three years to get to that point, and I have stayed there, apart from a couple of periods during which I did not exercise and lost a lot of weight. I go to the gym about four times a week, and do 20 minutes of running on an elliptical trainer and 30 minutes of training with weights.

There is one guy at the gym who looks about the same size and weight as I am but with a much more defined musculature, as well as greater bulk in the chest and shoulders. My first thought upon seeing him was "I wish I could look like that." But from noting the times when I have seen him there, I have figured out that he works out from about 5 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., five days a week! I like the way he looks, but if it takes that kind of effort, it's not worth it to me.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I just found this thread. Um, very kind of you. :redface:

I've posted a lot of pictures as attachments in various threads, but I don't know of a way to find the posts that I can give you links. Here are the ones that I was able to find:

In shower

In spandex

Hairymuscle put into words the same opinion that many other forum members hold. I appreciate your comments, especially the witty ones. So there is no need to be bashful. You deserve a pat on the back!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
See Cal, no need to be humble, you're a class guy.

You mean you got those killer legs through running on an elliptical trainer?And only 20 minutes 4 times a week?!

Thanks for the help in advance, Cal.

I started a program of weight training when I was 34. I weighed 125 pounds when I started out (I'm 5' 9" tall), so the task for me was to gain muscle rather than to lose fat. It has pretty much always been that way, though there was a time when some of the bulk that I had put on was visible fat -- a slight pooling about the middle. I seem to have reached a stable weight around 160 pounds. I think it took me two or three years to get to that point, and I have stayed there, apart from a couple of periods during which I did not exercise and lost a lot of weight. I go to the gym about four times a week, and do 20 minutes of running on an elliptical trainer and 30 minutes of training with weights.

There is one guy at the gym who looks about the same size and weight as I am but with a much more defined musculature, as well as greater bulk in the chest and shoulders. My first thought upon seeing him was "I wish I could look like that." But from noting the times when I have seen him there, I have figured out that he works out from about 5 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., five days a week! I like the way he looks, but if it takes that kind of effort, it's not worth it to me.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the development of my legs owes more to lifting weights than to cardio exercise; but also something to bodily predisposition. Even when I was really skinny, I was not as lacking in muscle in my legs as I was in my upper body.