Appreciation???

Do men appreciate large cocks more than women?

• Yes.

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • About the same.

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is ripped from the thread of a newbie i just replied to but i thought it deserved its own thread?

Anyway.

Do guys in general appreciate a large penis ON ANOTHER GUY more than the average woman?

I say yes. but thats because we are obsessed with them.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is ripped from the thread of a newbie i just replied to but i thought it deserved its own thread?

Anyway.

Do guys in general appreciate a large penis ON ANOTHER GUY more than the average woman?

Am not really obcessed with large cocks. For me, it's the body irrespective of the gender. Muscled guys with tats and chicks with tramp stamps really push my buttons.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think so. A lot of men appreciate large cocks even if they are not attracted to guys, as in thinking it's a good thing to have. Gay and bi guys definitely tend to appreciate a large cock. Plenty of women do too, but I don't think it is such a big (lol) thing for them in general.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most guys want something a little larger then what they have and when they see one bigger then their own on another guy most will experience envy. Of course whether they admit to envy is another thing.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think it might be a matter of male competition. Indeed a hung man is sometimes envied or admired by other men, including the straight ones.

Women have no reason to compete with men in this subject and can concentrate in what is really important: what a guy can do with his penis.

Obviously also a woman might find more visual (or sexual) satisfaction from a bigger peis.

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Anyway.

Define 'appreciate'...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think if the question is:
Are there more female size queens than male size queens, the answer is yes.

But

If the question is:
Is the percentage of gay male size queens greater than the percentage of female size queens within their respective populations, then the answer would also be yes.