Approaching the oral sex size limit

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mrlessthan10inch, May 18, 2008.

1. Mrlessthan10inch

Mrlessthan10inch New Member

I've been into P/E for a while now and although I'm not huge or anthing I'm pretty thick. I can just barely fit the head into a toilet paper roll now.
    I'm startingf to worry about overdoing it and not being able to get oral sex anymore. The last girl I was with only did it for a few minutes and It got me thinking?

What do guys think the limit is for average women,5 inchs around,5.5,more?

2. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can say at 6.5" girth, it's pretty uncomfortable for my girl... she can start deep when I'm soft, but then struggles to get past knob when it gets hard. A lot of girls give up before even trying though. I'm not a fan of causing girls pain for my please, so I have pretty much given up on the idea of receiving oral.

3. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Likewise. I've had oral maybe about a dozen times; maybe my girls have just had small mouths, but it's usually too much stretching to sustain a decent bj...most would rather I fucked them, and who am I to complain?!

4. pavement

pavement New Member

Just like all toilet rolls are not made alike so all mouths aren't
    Some are longer or wider or more stretchy than others
    This is LPSG and not LMSG but maybe the latter can vary in size as much as the former(well maybe not)

Pyrrhic victory comes to mind

Then there's TEETH

5. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

I'm well beyond getting into a toilet paper roll, and my wife definitely has a small mouth, but she gives awesome head, can take about 1/3rd of me in, and is only getting better. Early on, I was concerned about the mis-match, but things took care of themselves with practice.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say the average woman can handle close to 7" circumference, provided you're willing to give the lady some time to get used to it and she's willing to try.

6. D_Biggo Mortensen

D_Biggo Mortensen New Member

Your wife must really love you :biggrin1:

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know about 5.5, but I think most women can handle that much.

I don't like to inflict pain so I don't push it. One very enthusiastic woman I know an get about a third of my dick in her mouth, she says she has a sore jaw the next day, but she keeps coming back for more!

If you are really thick and want to go balls deep in a throat then should get friendly with some gay/bi guys!

While big girth means most women can't take the whole cock in her mouth, a skilled and willing lover using her mouth, tongue and hands on my tool sends me into prolonged spasms of orgasmic pleasure. My point is oral isn't only about getting deep-throated.

8. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At 6.3" girth I haven't had much luck with blow jobs. You might start to push the limits soon, but you have to ask yourself if its worth it or not. Personally, I enjoy beeing thicker than I do blowjobs. I've never been the biggest fan of bjs, the only time a girl has gotten farther than halfway was when I was 16 and about an inch less in girth. Most recently the girl couldn't get an inch past the head, and even then I felt the teeth start to scrape. Like many have said, I've given up on blow jobs.

9. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    i am extremely thick and i love blow jobs. now, most girls do alot of licking and stroking more than sucking, and the ones who can fit anything, usually it is just the head, but most of the nerves are around there anyways, so it still feels great to me. sure, id love to feel a deep throat, but the chances of that happening are slim to none and slim just left town. there is scraping many times, but usually if i tell her she doesnt have to try to go deeper, its all good. still it is too much for most, but i wouldnt change it.

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Large girths need big mouths... it's as plain as that... Julia Roberts could fit a nine inch girth inside of her huge mouth. I personally find big and generous looking mouths to be VERY attractive and am not turned on by women with tiny mouths much at all. Look for the women with the big, wide grins and you will NOT be disappointed. Shane Diesel has a massive girth, yet likes for a woman to use her teeth... maybe we could learn to enjoy teeth scraping?

11. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 5.6" and it's quite handleable, but with my large head and length it's hard for most girls to get down much farther than midshaft. Around 4" seems to be the limit for most, where one has specifically talked of the ease of getting a thinner 5.5 incher all the way down with no problems whatsoever. Granted, some have had small mouths (one with a very small mouth outright refused, and I thought it was just on principle; I found out later it was due to size). If I actually searched out wide grins I'm sure I'd have little problem. So I'd put myself on the border of the average woman's comfortability. Not sure where possibility ends, as I am not there, but I'm past the point where it seems to hamper the average girl's ability.

12. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

I'm about 6-6.5 around and my girl gets lockjaw every time she blows me. It's so uncomfortable for her that I feel bad even asking....It sucks. I love a good BJ. I'd say 6 and under is pretty ideal for most women.

13. biggs23

biggs23 New Member

i can get it when im soft, half mast is pretty rough...and well....fully hard...almost outta the question

14. DJoe

DJoe New Member

Albums:
    i'm about 6" around an my gf loves to suck me :) she can get all but an inch or so of it (i'm close to 8" long), and kinda likes the challenge.

it all depends on the girl :) i'd say you shouldnt have to worry about not being able to get blowjobs anymore, there are plenty of girls that really like the feeling of sucking a big dick.

15. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd say you can get a helluva blowjob even if she cannot throat you. As someone mentioned above, most of the nerve endings "good feelings that lead to orgasm" are located in the head anyway, not much in the shaft whatsoever.

16. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

Different women, different sizes. Simple as.

x x x

17. Mike Collins

Mike Collins New Member

Now there is something to chew on......

18. B_HornyPrincezz

B_HornyPrincezz New Member

What??:confused:

x x

19. eyemready

eyemready Member

Your cockhead is awesome. I would love feeling it grind my gullet.

20. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Ive had one girl deepthroat my 6.5.

My wife cant suck much and even that makes her jaw sore quickly.

Draft saved Draft deleted