Apradravia Piercing

peagreen

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, this is my first post - I used to vacuum pump years ago, however my girlfriend hated me doing it and I think somewhere along the lines she threw my pump(s) away? However she is not part of my life anymore and my present partner mentioned it to me, as was surprised it was not something I did - knows me far too well.

Anyway since I pumped I have an Apradravia piercing through the head of my cock and wondered whether I would have to remove it to start pumping again? Any advice would be appreciated, I also have a PA but rarely wear that because it causes chaffing against the bar of the Apradravia, only usually if I'm naked at the beach.

I have not purchased a new pump, but I have been looking at the VacuTech Brass Trigger system 2 1/4 " x 10" which was recommended by there sales staff according to my measurements. Anybody else recommend a good pump, I am in the UK, so it makes it difficult, most of the good stuff comes from abroad.

Thanks in advance
P.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

paulnoob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your looking for permanent size increase go for the bathmate a pump you fill with water and leave on for about 20 minutes after using it for a couple of months you will be huge

1FunGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can also just get a longer barbell to put in while you pump. I used an extra long curved barbell in my PA, and was fine. Found that the CBR or curved barbell I usually wear became too small once things swelled up.