Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if the saying "Now I've seen everything" can be used any more, but watching a bit of that video makes me want to say it.

I have just watched the news on the TV and they said that Mr Siuperman has sold LPSG and they are going to make it into a Soap Opera and we are all going to boe on TV :cool:

Yay! I've always wanted to boe on TV.

I'd be delighted to...but I'm gonna defer to Calboner on that. This was all his idea and I think he should be at the head of the thread.

Well, maybe I don't want to be at the head of a news thread that doesn't have the word "fool" in it. Some of you may recall that I once started a thread that was supposed to be OBVIOUSLY fooling, and a lot of fools posted to say that they were not fooled.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if the saying "Now I've seen everything" can be used any more, but watching a bit of that video makes me want to say it.

Yes, TheBoyfriend has once futilely attempted to get me to change my mind.

Yay! I've always wanted to boe on TV.

I want to boe on TV, too!

Well, maybe I don't want to be at the head of a news thread that doesn't have the word "fool" in it. Some of you may recall that I once started a thread that was supposed to be OBVIOUSLY fooling, and a lot of fools posted to say that they were not fooled.

That link is hilarious!

Please please please make a LPSG Joke News Thread! Please!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The entire membership of LPSG was revealed to have multiple accounts. There are actually only seven total members, and three of them are underage.

Just now discovered this thread and this one is my favorite. I am too intimidated by its brilliance to try to surpass it. :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dolfette reported last night that someone has apparently removed her clitoris from her vagina. The police are looking into it.
Looking into her vagina?!! :eek: And are they absolutely sure she had a clitoris in the first place?

to the dismay of his fans quercusone has announced he will undergo penis reductio surgery
Can I have the leftovers? Not to be greedy or anything.

I'd be delighted to...but I'm gonna defer to Calboner on that. This was all his idea and I think he should be at the head of the thread.
Calboner is definitely at the 'head' of . . . . oh nevermind, I'm not gonna touch that with a 17" x 10 3/4" pole.

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One student at the Drifterwood School of Muff Diving choked to death on a hair ball. Investigation underway. Local authorities say something smells fishy.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The entire membership of LPSG was revealed to have multiple accounts. There are actually only seven total members, and three of them are underage.

And one is a male pretending to be a voluptuous female on cam but 'her' cam only shows snow.

Glenn Beck was several minutes late starting his radio show this morning because he was watching his PC in his dressing room, waiting for LPSG photo verification.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Praying Mantis has given birth to octuplets and will be featured on a new reality show called Hot Mammas!

Petite has just won an award from the National Exotic Dancers Association (NEDA) for her new pole-dancing routine at the Rustler's Lounge in Las Vegas.

L_Lynn was found naked and dazed in a hotel room booked under the name of Sarah Palin.

I don't know how i missed this. Octo's would be a bit much for my mind to handle.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy has joined the Church of Scientology and is proving rank in its fastness.
I can believe that.

In other news, Hhuck has proposed to change his alias. "I don't like it when people think it sounds like somebody clearing his throat," he said. His new alias will be "Fthoo."