Arab man with 28cm dick performs autofelliatio!

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What an amazing cock...I would like to be his close friend, I would love to help him suck and lick on that looong beautiful cock. I could teach him more about flexibility and stretching for autofellatio. Just think if he were flexible enough he would have to learn to deepthroat :)

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the main reason this guy doesn't have an impressive cumshot is because he stays drained.
See how he barely has to bend over to get a very decent mouthful of cock? I bet you he sucks his cock very often; I know I certainly would too if I were him.
Just think after a hard days work you could come home drop your pants, sit on the couch and give youself head.
Hell, you could even sneak a quick suckoff while sitting on the potty in the bathroom at work.
That is why I think he didn't cum much B=====D, O:

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how is a guy sucking his own dick suppose to be cool? the stuff that turns you people on is pretty weird and this guy isnt close to being 11 inches.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how is a guy sucking his own dick suppose to be cool? the stuff that turns you people on is pretty weird and this guy isnt close to being 11 inches.

:rolleyes:welcome to planet earth:confused:

check out the poll on selfsucking, 94% of the people who did respond, at least tried it

Last edited: