Arab men and penis size.

HIGHFIVE

Experimental Member
Media
From personal experience, the biggest penis I've ever seen was a arab (morrocan) guy. It was long, very thick (twice as thick as mine) and extremely stiff and hard. what about your experiences with arab men ?
From what I heard by a friend who worked in a hospital in the gulf, Saudi men probably have the biggest penis in the world.He worked as a nurse and told me that 8-9 inches was not rare, but more the norm among men of saudi descent coming for surgery at his hospital. Can anyone confirm that ?

Last edited:

HIGHFIVE

Experimental Member
Media
8 inches, circumcised and very thick.the guy was short (5'7) so it seemed even bigger.I've never really seen one so stiff since, it was really hard.So anyone can confirm that 'fact' about arab men with personal experience ?

Last edited:
Reactions: bocolito

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to know an arab guy a few years back...he was 20 at the time and 6ft, he had a very thick cut dick about 7 in long and the head was enormous, he used to tell me about his fathers big dick he always said it was very fat--cut and a large head

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two Egyptians, two separate occasions in Cairo... both guys were average height - about 5'9 each and average build but had below average cocks. Both were cut, of course, but about 5" each when hard.

ben3t3y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a long life, I've only had experience with two Arabs. Both were tall and well-built and although I had no tape measure with me on either occasion, I would guess both had at least 8", very thick and a glorious shade of rich chestnut. One was too thick for me to take anally but he was well pleased with the sucking I gave him. Both these meetings were well over 20 years ago and I will admit that time can add glamour to the memory but I don't think my recollections are exaggerated.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm Arabic (my parents are from Lebanon)

I'm about 7-7.5 long, and 5 around (my head is 5.5 around).

But I don't seem nearly as big as other people who say they have the same measurements as me. I'm 6'2" though, and have a bit of fat in that area, so maybe that's it

husseynavas

1st Like
Media
I am Persian but spent many years living in different Arab countries working as a nurse. There are ALOT of men who are very well hung. Quite a few times I have seen men and women hospitalized because of sexual injuries. This is a manly thing by the way in the middle east that when you fuck a man and can injure him you are even more man. Every neighborhood has those hung men and people know them. These men will wear tight pants and sport humungous bulges around on purpose. It is true there are many well hung Arabs.

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
i must add to this... there is an arab store here(many in niagara falls ny) and one of them there is this dad who owns it ...ive now him since i was way younger anywho.. he has to be like 50 somthing, very hairy arabic features ... and likes for me to give him "hand jobs over his pants" lol...i guess he figures its not sinful or cheating that way:rolleyes:. but he has the thickest hardest dick ive ever felt in my life!!!!!!! and im 29 so ive been with guys my age and a bit older.... its so hard it feels fake!!!!! its real he throbs it and when he grunts and cums a HUGE wetspot soaks his khaki pants!!!!!!! so they are really really hot men!!!! just my 2 cents!!

Reactions: hot_freak

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never seen the Arab and Jewish penises but I would love to give them hand job. Would love to see horse-hung Arab and Jewish guys.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with 5 or 6 Arab men and to me they were similar to African/African-American men - the lengths were not always legendary, but to a man they were all very thick.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gosh I wish I could say the same as everyone else. I absolutely lust after Arab men but I have never been with one who is at best average. So far, all Arab guys I have been with have been about 4"-6" and I been with probably around 10. (there are a lot where I live). Mostly Lebanese or Palestinian. They ALL had amazing nice tanned bodies with thick black body hair and huge muscles. All so hot but none that hung, though the sex was always great and quite passionate.