ARAB PENIS SIZE: BIG or SMALL?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
well i know this guy who is arabic hes ahout 6'6" 380 but he is really small like 3-4 inches when erected i remember walkin in on him takin a shit nd he was pretty small lol but his sisters were hot as hell he got mad at me one time for starrin at her ass haha

and yeah.ok. what have you. uh huh.

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, another one of these threads? Some people need some sense cockslapped into them. :rolleyes:

The issue of penis size and ethnicity/race is something that comes up constantly on this forum. It seems that there is a consensus: there are large and small penises in every ethnicity/race.

It is likely that these women only had sexual relations with a few Arab men, and so they have generalized these experiences to the entire race.

You know what, fuck LPSG. I've seen enough idiotic threads to last a lifetime. Threads like this sound like this in my head. I hope you all enjoy these forums. I'm out.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are no idicators of penis size, besides looking at the penis.

I haven't seen any penises in real life, beside the random lockeroom penis, and those are all soft so i can't say how big they are hard.

I am arabic, and I'm 7 long, 5 around. I've never heard of jelqing until the internet (I honestly think it being pegged to Arabs discovering it is a load of bullshit).

if anything, arab penis size is probably diverse, because the middle east was the central trade route between east and west for more than 2000 years. So if there was any genetic factors in penis size, arabs would probably be the most diverse in penis size.

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen middle eastern buys dicks, just like the rest of us, they come big small short tall faat thin blah blah blah, no one ethnicity dominates in dick size, but asians are small

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although race isn't always a factor in cock size u can state that overall certain races have bigger cocks than normal. In my experience, being kind of a cock slut, blacks, arabs, Peuto Ricans, and Brazilians will have better chances to have big cocks than other races...just the facts mam.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know two Arabs that I have seen the cocks of and both are well hung. One is a close friend and bisexual. We have had 3 ways with two women and have had sex together as well. I asked him about cock size and though he has very little English, I understood that there is a lot of variation among Arabs. Some big, some small and mostly average. He's convinced Germans are the biggest!

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen middle eastern buys dicks, just like the rest of us, they come big small short tall faat thin blah blah blah, no one ethnicity dominates in dick size, but asians are small

How many middle eastern guys' dicks have you seen? And how many asian guys' dicks have you seen? All of them? And do you happen to subscribe to the old notion that, unlike "the rest of us", there is almost no individual variation within members of certain ethnic groups?

I have been with an Iraqi guy and he was a mouthful at 5.75 inches girth. Length was average at 5.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with two Egyptians and both were cut and below average. I was also with three Israelis and all three were below average - one was VERY small but a bottom, thank heaven.

P.S. I forgot about the Turkish guys.... Cut and Average. One guy was totally shaved which was cool, the other was so hairy it was almost nasty.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having visited Niger and Chad I am convinced the Chad Model III penis is probably the most impressive in the continent. Having seen several fully engorged at a Hannah Montana concert.